the next day.

  After the sun comes out, there are fewer zombies outdoors.

  The large-scale zombie wave last night was cleared away.

  Lu Qiyan worked hard all night, but they were not without gains.

  At least more than a thousand crystal nuclei were collected.

  This is the pure income of each base.

  The teams that participated in the battle yesterday all went to dig for crystal cores.

  Han Qingxia had a comfortable sleep, and she was somewhat surprised to find that after she completely exhausted her mental energy, her mental energy increased after a night's rest.

  She freed up her mental energy to expand outwards, scanning all the people and things along the way.

  Her perception distance seemed to be one meter larger.

  And it is clearer about the superpowers in the bodies of the surrounding superpowers.

  For example, before, she could only feel that Lu Qiyan was a person with lightning abilities, because he had the strongest thunder attribute. This time, she could see a little bit of ice light in him in addition to the thunder attribute.

  Multi-system abilities also have weights, and not every ability can be very strong.

  Lu Qi's flame and thunder system is the strongest, and the others will be covered. This time, Han Qingxia was able to capture a little bit.

  She scanned all the people in the base team at the scene one by one. They were basically the normal powers she saw yesterday, until she scanned the convoy at the Hope Base.

  There are seven people in total at Hope Base.

  Four are space type, one is fire type, one is a power type user, and one...

  Han Qingxia wanted to feel it deeply, but suddenly felt a barrier of needle pricks.

  That is!

  Chapter 91 I repeat it again

  Control ability!

  Control powers are a variant of mental powers.

  They will have absolute control over people or things in their own field.

  Completely different from Han Qingxia's standard mental abilities with radar attributes, the control-type abilities evolved towards absolute control from the beginning.

  Everything within the control of his mental power will move because of his thoughts.

  Retrieving objects from the air, hypnosis or mental barriers, etc.

  They are the absolute masters in their own fields!

  It is completely different from Han Qingxia's radar-type mental power!

  It can be said that there are only one or two mental superpowers out of a thousand psychic superpowers, and there is only one control superpower out of a thousand mental superpowers. Control superpowers are truly rare kings. Ability!

  But there is one thing. Control-type abilities are only effective within your own control area. They are useless outside your own control area!

  He was unable to expand his mental power infinitely, or even attack from a distance, like Han Qingxia. His control-type abilities were only powerful within his own small area.

  It is difficult to expand in this field and can only enhance the control of the field.

  The strong will return to the strong, but there are many restrictions.

  The pinprick-like mental power felt that someone was detecting it, and it immediately struck back, trying to catch the source.

  But obviously, its mental power is not as powerful as Han Qingxia's. After Han Qingxia realized that it was a control-type superpower, he immediately withdrew his mental power. After the opponent couldn't catch it in his own field, he couldn' t feel it elsewhere!

  After a brief confrontation, Han Qingxia rubbed her temples and had already stripped off all the underwear of Hope Base.

  It turns out there is a control-type person among them!

  At this time, the car door of Hope Base opened, and Qi Sang, who was wearing a white uniform, walked out of it and scanned the surroundings with solemn eyes.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, well, now he knew who the control-type superpower was.

  Qisang was very annoyed at this time.

  He clearly sensed that someone had just used mental power to sense them, but he couldn't even catch the other person's shadow!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023