Of course, there are also very secretive things such as superpowers, base size, and composition.

  "Who wants it?"

  "Hope Base."

  Han Qingxia spat out a mouthful of melon seed skin and said, "It's filled."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Han Qingxia lazily patted his butt and got up from the ground, "This time I hope the base will provide a map and you will provide force, right?"

  "Yes."

  Han Qingxia waved to Lu Qiyan, and Lu Qiyan came over.

  The two of them had their backs to each other, and Han Qingxia said, "Would you like to do something big?"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  He thought for a long time and said helplessly, "Don't make trouble."

  "Then tell me, how are the supplies divided?"

  "I hope the base will have 40%, I will have 40%, and the remaining 20% ​​​​will be divided by other bases based on their level of contribution."

  In order to prevent Han Qingxia, a thug, from continuing to bewitch, Lu Qiyan said in advance, "Han Qingxia, I don't want you to do anything. Just go with me and share the supplies throughout the whole process. Stop making trouble."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he looked up at the blue sky forty-five degrees and sighed deeply that Lu Qiyan was an honest man.

  To be with such an honest person...

  But without this honest man, she would not have been able to share in such a good thing.

  If you get a bargain, you won't behave well.

  So be it.

  "Well, you said I wouldn't do it!"

  "Um."

  Han Qingxia took the blank form to Lu Qiyan, turned around and took Xu Shaoyang back to his car.

  Other teams handed over their team's forms one after another.

  After the forms were handed in, the night gradually deepened, and all the base teams set up tents to rest, centered on their own convoys.

  Of course, I hope the tent at the base is right in the middle of all the convoys.

  Being protected by all of them, other teams have to send people to patrol. They hope that everyone in the base can just rest.

  Han Qingxia rested directly in the car, with the back seat flat, and she slept alone in the car.

  Xu Shaoyang set up a tent outside the car to guard her.

  When Han Qingxia closed her eyes and prepared to sleep, she suddenly heard a rustling sound.

  Swish, swish.

  There was the sound of something dragging in the grass.

  Han Qingxia is a person with psychic powers, and his hearing is sharper than ordinary people.

  She sensed different sounds outside, and immediately sat up from the car and looked out the car window. It was pitch black outside.

  There seemed to be thick clouds in the sky. The thick clouds covered the moon, and there was no light outside.

  In order to avoid causing zombies, they don't turn on any lights here.

  The rustling in Han Qingxia's ears became heavier and heavier. She amplified all her perception. Her current mental perception was 20 meters away, but 20 meters was not much distance on the side of a road in this wilderness.

  At this moment, the thick clouds outside gradually dispersed, and an extremely large blood moon appeared in Han Qingxia's field of vision.

  The crimson blood moon was as sad as a blood hole in the black sky, and it also brought a trace of light to the ground.

  Han Qingxia finally saw the suburbs beyond the highway.

  On a grassy field in the wilderness, pairs of gray eyes lit up.

  Dense eyes appeared from everywhere.

  They all stared at Han Qingxia's motorcade and gathered towards them.

  Excitement, greed, desire, and hunger!

  Almost at the same time, gray energy points appeared one after another on the edge of Han Qingxia's mental power.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023