At this time, Han Ying's father was so regretful that he wanted to slap himself twice. If he had been kinder to Han Qingxia and chosen Han Qingxia, he would definitely not have ended up like this!

  He really lost a mountain of gold!

  He was carried away directly.

  "Captain Lu, how do you handle things like this in your base?" Han Qingxia asked.

  "The internal management of the base does not belong to me, but if someone is killed, the murderer will die!"

  Han Qingxia smiled when he heard this.

  I didn't expect that the way of heaven is so reincarnated.

  Now is the end of the world when everything is in short supply, let alone medical resources. Han Ying's father and grandma have a lot of problems, and now they are beaten like this, they will definitely not survive.

  He just didn't expect that their final outcome would be like this. He would be beaten to death and abandoned by the son he cherished all his life.

  Their family is also tightly tied together.

  It's really a cycle of cause and effect, and retribution is unpleasant.

  Of course, a 'good-hearted person' like Han Qingxia couldn't stand this kind of thing the most. She said righteously, "Captain Lu, why don't you hurry up and arrest people like the two just now? They are so pitiful. There must not be many of them." Oh my God, you should arrest people in advance and lock them together. When the accident happens, you have to give an explanation to the victim! You can't arrest people at that time. If you can't catch them, let the victim die unjustly! "

  After hearing this, Lu Qiyan thought it made sense, "Catch the person who just hit someone and send him to the victim's room. Once the victim dies, they will execute him immediately!"

  "yes!"

  Han Qingxia, who sought justice for the victims, felt that she was a really good person. There must be no one more kind than herself!

  When other people encounter this kind of thing, they will definitely stand by and watch, and even add insult to injury. Unlike her, she still helps to seek justice!

  So kind!

  Han Qingxia was moved by his kindness and enthusiasm.

  Whoever says she is not a good person in the future will be the first to disagree!

  They walked around the market, and Han Qingxia already had an in-depth understanding of the K1 base.

  To describe it in one word, it's terrible!

  If this base were not guarded by the military region, the management system would have collapsed long ago.

  Uncontrolled large-scale admission of refugees, extremely scarce internal resources, a large number of homeless people with nothing to do, and a scarcity of jobs at the base. If it weren't for the soldiers who were holding on and looking for supplies, this place wouldn't be able to survive at all.

  The bottom line is that he is too short of supplies here.

  No wonder he wanted to go to the reserve granary so far away to find supplies.

  "Miss Han, we will set off early tomorrow morning. You have a good rest."

  "Um."

  Lu Qiyan placed her in a spare room in his villa, and Xu Shaoyang lived next door to her.

  Just before closing the door, he stopped her again, "By the way, I see you didn't eat anything at night. There are some snacks and biscuits in the drawer in your room. You can eat them if you are hungry."

  "OK."

  Han Qingxia closed the door.

  She followed what Lu Qiyan said and saw a box of high-end biscuits in the drawer in the room.

  This landlord friendship is pretty good, better than her.

  You can entertain them better next time.

  The next day.

  Han Qingxia, who had slept at Lu Qiyan's side for the whole night, got up early. She walked downstairs and saw the motorcade already lined up outside.

  In addition to a few pickup trucks, there were dozens of oversized trucks.

  "Ms. Han, you and Shaoyang drove the car you came with. This car will be loaded with supplies for you when the time comes."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia took Xu Shaoyang into the car and followed Lu Qiyan's motorcade towards the distant city B!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023