After all, for Han Qingxia, when it comes to 'good' things, he always sticks to his own people first.

  Even if he was squandering food from Lu Qiyan's family, he still had to carry forward his good character.

  Xu Shaoyang is not picky about food at all, he just eats and is done!

  After they finished eating, Lu Qiyan saw that Han Qingxia hadn't taken a few bites and said, "I'll take you to visit our market later."

  "Okay."

  Han Qingxia happened to want to know more about this rumored K1 base. After she came out of the cafeteria, while the others were walking, Han Qingxia asked, "How many teams will there be tomorrow?"

  "There should be seven teams."

  "Is the mission really not dangerous?"

  "The area inside and around the reserve granary is sparsely populated, but there are many zombies on the main road outside. We need everyone to work together. When the time comes, you will follow us and go deep together. The risk should not be high."

  Han Qingxia nodded clearly.

  At this time, they also arrived at the market at the K1 base. This was a whole street where residents spontaneously set up to trade items. People sat on the ground with the things they sold in front of them. They were basically clothes, jewelry , gold, silver, and jade. , and even money!

  Bundles of money were placed for sale at the stalls. It looked like a rich boss had run away with the money after the apocalypse came, but he didn't expect that money is the most useless thing!

  Han Qingxia was very surprised to be walking on such a large street, and looking at these things very freshly, when she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

  "Food! Food! Do you want to have sex for free if we don't give you food? Come on!"

  Chapter 84 The fate of Han Ying's family

  A familiar middle-aged man's voice sounded from the front.

  Han Qingxia saw a strong man holding up his trousers walking out of a small shack in front of him. After he came out, he was quickly hugged by a lame middle-aged man in his forties or fifties and an unkempt old woman who were guarding outside the shack.

  Immediately afterwards, a woman in her forties with a weathered face ran out of the shack, and the three of them shouted outside the door at the same time.

  "It's all for nothing! Someone's all for nothing!"

  "Come on, someone! There's someone here who's prostituted for free!"

  "Fuck, you dare to say that I am a prostitute for nothing! What did you tell me at that time, saying that your wife is young and beautiful, and more juicy than a little girl? You are such an old witch and you have the nerve to ask me for money!"

  "Didn't I choose it for you?"

  "Pick! You have the nerve to choose! Give me your seventy-eight-year-old mother to choose too!"

  The middle-aged man hugged his leg tightly, "You're not allowed to leave without paying me anyway!"

  "Yes! You have to give me something! It's not my fault that you don't like me! You have to give me money when you come!" the old woman shouted, alarming the whole street.

  The strong man saw several people dressed as base soldiers approaching from a distance, and took out a pack of instant noodles from his body with great boredom.

  "What a damn bad luck!"

  He threw the instant noodles on the ground, threw away everyone, stepped on the instant noodles, and strode away.

  The three people immediately rushed forward like mad dogs and picked up the instant noodles that had been trampled to pieces.

  "Get away! I earned this! Don't steal it!"

  "Honey, if you can still make money, give it to me and mom first. We haven't eaten anything today and are starving to death."

  "Yes, my dear daughter-in-law, you are the best. Mom hasn't eaten all day."

  "Good guys!" At this time, a younger male voice came out of the shanty. A man in his twenties or thirties with an unshaven beard and a haggard face, but in far better condition than the remaining people, came out. As soon as he came out, he grabbed the instant noodles. Come over.

  "Ying'er, stop grabbing it. Haven't you already eaten today? You even drank daddy's milk and yours!" said the lame middle-aged man.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023