Increasing the price of handicrafts, lowering the price of basic food, and using scissors for workers and peasants are very helpful in recovering the wealth accumulated by residents.

  The output of labor of ordinary residents.

  Residents can only produce food, and all other supplies must be purchased from Han Qingxia. Therefore, even if the clothes are expensive, they will still be willing to consume them when they accumulate points to a certain extent.

  Of course, for the residents of Midsummer Base, they also gain great benefits through this process!

  Not to mention anything else, when everyone in other bases is now worrying about what to eat to fill their stomachs and how to protect their personal safety, the residents of the Midsummer Base can have enough to eat and can exchange excess supplies for clothes. , shampoo, snacks and drinks!

  This is simply unthinkable!

  Of course, with the development of the base, the residents of Shengxia will continue to produce and create wealth, and materials will expand to a certain extent. The inflation is completely calculated and managed by Xiaoxia.

  It will adjust prices based on the material situation in Han Qingxia's territory from time to time.

  Keep residents in a relatively affluent environment.

  In addition, Han Qingxia's piglets also started breeding.

  After crops such as sweet potatoes began to be harvested, Han Qingxia released a group of pigs for people to raise.

  Han Qingxia considered that she currently has a shortage of labor force. It would be a waste of resources and labor to build a pig farm and hire people to breed it. Moreover, it is difficult to mobilize the residents' 100% dedication to raising pig farms, and she needs special preparations. Food feeding.

  She distributed pigs to them for adoption according to the number of residents in the midsummer base.

  All piglets are weighed when they are adopted and weighed when they are put out for slaughter. They are paid ten points per pound of pork, and one-tenth of the pork is given back to them when they are put out for slaughter.

  This greatly mobilized residents' enthusiasm for raising pigs.

  The residents are becoming more enthusiastic every day, increasing output, producing more food, and feeding the pigs with leftovers. They are watching the health problems of the pigs every day, for fear that they will be spoiled and die!

  If the rights and interests are appropriately given to the residents, the risks will also be borne by the residents and the base.

  In this way, everyone's sense of belonging to the base will be stronger.

  Here is their land, the farm animals they raise, and they will not leave their homes.

  Moreover, their base had stable output, and Han Qingxia added livestock breeding to the base, and the prosperity of her base soared.

  The prosperity level will increase slightly every day, and this time, it directly broke the 500 mark!

  Successfully won the title of urban-rural fringe department.

  The next prosperity level is 1000, the title of a small county.

  Han Qingxia was originally speechless and helpless about such a small title, and she didn't even bother to pay attention to the title awarded to her by the system. But the day she got the Urban-Rural Integration Department, she was shocked to discover something!

  That means the points contributed by residents have doubled!

  All residents in Han Qingxia's territory, in addition to contributing 100 points to her when they join at the beginning, will also contribute 1 system point based on the number of people every day!

  She has a total of nineteen residents, which is 19 points every day!

  Even if she doesn't need to go out to fight zombies and expand her territory, her points will steadily increase every day.

  After her prosperity reaches the urban-rural fringe, all residents contribute 2 points to her every day!

  Nineteen residents are 38 points!

  Don't underestimate these few points, it means that if Han Qingxia's level is high enough, he may even have more residents!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023