She squinted her eyes at me. "He told me about your mother and-" I stopped her right there. Holding my hand up.

I can't handle this talk right now.

"Ok well I'm just gonna leave these here, have a good night Alex" Delilah set the cookies on My desk and left.

I was fast to stand up and eat. I saved two for tomorrow just in case.

The next day at school I feel like Raya was staring at me intensely the whole day. And she wouldn't leave my side.

Like I didn't have a momment alone, it was either Raya or her brother by my side. And not like usual, it felt like i was being studied or something. I mean I wasn't completely complaining, it kept James and his gang of loosers away from me.

They still made cruel jokes and teased me but it wasn't anything physical, which is great cause I really needed this break.

Currently I was walking to 4th period. Which was Math. Chat was of course next to me.

When I saw Miss Hailey a big grin grew on my face. Days of not seeing her felt like years.

When she saw me she smirked. "Hey Alex, how are you today?" She said while organizing papers.

Good I wrote. I've been making sure to take this pad everywhere.

I smiled ad I walked to my seat. That was until James held out his foot and tripped me up. Causing me to cut open my chin on the not-so smooth floors.

"Dude what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Chat yelled as miss Hailey helped me up.

"James, office, now" The teacher ordered.  "What? It was an accident" he got denied.

"Plus, my dad won't care" he crossed his arms.

"Now James" she scolded

"It's not my fault that's she's a clumsy Whore" the boy snickered.

Chat had had enough and threw a punch, landing right in the center of his face.

"Don't you fucking start that shit mate" Chat grabbed him by his collar. Anger was present in his eyes.

Blood oozed out of the taller boys nose and he started laughing. This kid is psycho.

The two got into a massive fist fight. Both were yelling insults.

I felt frozen. This is horrible.

"Waverly, can you take Alex to the nurse while I sort this out?" Miss Hailey sighed. Waverly smiled and nodded.

From as far as I knew Waverly was like me. A looser with no friends.

Well that isn't true anymore.. I have Raya and Chat. I grabbed a pad and pen and walked out, just in case I had to talk to the nurse ir something.

I could hear Miss Hailey yelling at the two when we were outside.

"That was crazy" Waverly said.

I nodded.

A minute rolled by and it was awfully awkward.

"Soooo.. are you and Chat a thing?" Waverly asked and I looked at her horrified.

I shook my head repeatedly. Absolutely Not. She started laughing. "Ok ok I get it"

I laughed a bit as well.

"Well. Here we are" Waverly said.

"Umm.. would you like me to stay? I mean since I think the boys will still be fighting and I font really do great in those situations and-" I held my hand up I nodded to stop her rambling.

"Cool...." she said. Tapping her thighs.

"Oh hello there" the nurse looked up from her computer. I smiled and waved slowly.

"Go sit over on the bed over there and I'll fix you up soon"

Lunch    

Anger flashed through Rayas eyes once I told her what happened. "That freak did what?!" She yelled causing me to flinch.

She put her fingers on the bridge of her nose and sighed. "I'm sorry, it's just my parents are gonna be furious"

"God that kid is a Bitch" she groaned. "Are you okay?" She then asked, grabbing my chin lightly.

My eye widened and a blush spread my face. And when she noticed what she did her face flushed as well.

I looked away and nodded. "I'll be right back I need to use the restroom" Raya said while standing up, I just nodded.

Now I was left alone under the tree we always ate under. Well they ate. I always refuse their offers and tell them I wasn't hungry.

"Hey Alex" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around expecting to see Natalie or someone but instead it was Waverly.

I gave her a bright smile and Waved. "So.. I was wondering if I could get your Snap? Or a number or something" She asked.

I reached into my and grabbed book and pen so I could give her my Snap. I don't have money to call/text people.

I gave it to her and she thanked me. "Oh um.. are you sitting alone?" She asked.

"No" I heard Rayas voice from behind us. Both me and the girl jumped at the sound of Rays voice.

When I looked at her she was giving Waverly a death stare. Waverly swallowed air and started to babble. "I uh... will leave you two be then- Bye Alex" The nerdy girl walked away, you could tell she was embarrassed.

I waved. When she was out of sight I looked at Raya, who looked very pleased with herself.

Why were you being so rude. You dont even know her

She looked at me and shrugged. "Here I got you an up & go and some garlic bread, and your not saying no." The blonde shoved the items into my arms before I even got the chance to argue.

1386 words

I updated this a day 2 late but it's fine 😭 technically it's only like 30 minutes since it was monday😭