chapter 18 OVER THE MOON

“I wish this project will definitely come in the hands of our company dad

“I wish this project will definitely come in the hands of our company dad. This will definitely bring us profits".

“Yeah my son. We should definitely win the project. You should take utmost care about the presentation. Nicko group of companies have a great name" said dad.

“I definitely look after that dad. Don’t we have the meeting at 10:30 AM. I will be there by 10'o clock dad".

“ok son, don’t stress okay”.

“okay dad" I said. And left from there. Its  been a week since Anay proposed Riya for marriage. Mom and dad were also so happy about that. And as Anay's parents wants them to get married soon. We fixed the dates early. And its their engagement tomorrow. And next week is there Marriage. I know we have very less time for arrangements. But we can do as per planned as Arth, Adi, Ina and everyone will be looking at the arrangements. I have to meet Ina and look after the arrangements for tomorrow once the meeting is done.
I need to call my secretary and need to know how the work is going on. I need to review once because he is appointed newly.

“Ansh is the work done? I have sent you the presentation. Please check on it once. Be careful Ansh this is crores project”.

“don’t worry sir. Its done" he answered.

“I believe in you Ansh".

“Thank you sir. I will not disappoint you” he said.

“Okay get ready" I said and hung the call. I heard my mom calling my name so I went to look at her. “yeah mom. What’s the matter?”. She held my hand and took me with her without saying anything. She walked towards Riya’s room. I was still unknown about what’s going on here?. As we approached the room she closed my hands from back.

“mom what are you doing?”

“Don’t speak anything and follow my instructions”. We walked into Riya’s room. My eyes were still covered. “I am taking my hands. Okay”. She slowly moved her hands from me. I looked in front of me. My eyes widened out and started carrying the happy tears within them. I was overwhelmed by seeing her in her engagement dress.

I covered my mouth with hands in elated moment. She ran towards me and hugged me. I wrapped my hands around her. Her eyes also filled with tears. I wiped her tears and said “don’t make me emotional devil. By the way you are so gorgeous”. She wiped my tears and said “even now also you are calling me devil”.

“let me call you devil. Because after some days I can’t call you that".

“Why can’t you?” she asked.

“Because you will become Anay’s wife right. And If I call you that he will bury me. By the way you are going to leave me, mom and dad so you go. Don’t worry about us".

“I am not leaving you all. And you can call me what ever you want. You are my brother forever. You have the right”.
“We will miss you dear" said mom.
Mom took us in her embrace. “I will meet you daily in hospital. And I will come home when ever I want” said Riya.