incomplete love story

It's been two days l couldn't meet or contact ina

It's been two days l couldn't meet or contact ina. Ina didn't attend classes since the incident took place. I wish Ina will attend classes tomorrow. I miss her smiles, talks, looks and fragrance also. I will definitely propose to her tomorrow. But for proposal ring is a mandatory right. Its my first time being here and that to buying a ring for a girl is definitely a new thing I am doing.

"it's definitely a great choice your wife will love it" said the girl working here.

"Really thank you and by the way its for the girl I love. I want to propose her today".

"that's so sweet. Your proposal will definitely get accepted. I have seen so many customers but you seem different".

"Why so?"

"Your love for her is known through your eyes. It seems so pure".

"Thank you by the way can I get it packed with a mint blue color wrapper".

"Sure, pls wait here".

I was driving to my place from there and suddenly my mobile vibrated and without looking to the caller id I answered to it. As the signal count completed. "Hello Neil".

"Ina is that really you? Do you know since how long I have been calling you? You are not even responding to my messages" I complained.

"I am sorry. My mobile broke on that day so I couldn't contact you. I think I owe you an explanation so why don't you meet me tomorrow at college café" she explained.

Her voice made my heart ease. Every person has something special in them. But for me everything about her is special. Today we both are going to meet at the college café. I should know her a little more so I can protect her from every threat that is coming towards her.

Whatever may be her past it doesn't matter for me because she is already a part of my future forever. I just need to know that she is on with my proposal. I will make sure that she will never look into the past and regret choosing me.

I am feeling a bit tensed. I don't know why but my hands started shivering due to the fear of her answer. I was waiting for her in the café holding a ring for her.

"Hi Neil? How are you? I am really sorry for going like that without even looking for you".

"It's okay Ina. First you sit down later we can talk". I went and made the chair comfortable for her.

I ordered two mocha coolers for us.

"How did you know that I like the same coffee? Are you spying on me?" she questioned.

"Wah! You are even thinking me as a pervert. I just ordered it because my instinct says that you also like the same".
"I am sorry but isn't it strange that our tastes are same. And how is it even possible?".

"Maybe that's why I fell in love with you" I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing by the way can I ask you about your relation with dsp Anay?"