chapter 8 misunderstandings

[Ina's point of view]

My heart has never betrayed me ever. I hope that doesn't happen ever. Everything we see infornt of us is not always the truth. Every situation will have two point of views and we should also judge the situation after knowing all the possibilities.

Is it really true? Does my heart feel special for him? I think so my answer will be yes definitely. I loved the time that I spent with him. Every foot step I walked beside him. All the conversations that I had with him are all so precious.

After shivaay's marriage I thought my heart will stop but Neil made my heart beat again. I opened the gallery and was seeing Neil's pics. Neil I want to express my feelings to you immediately. I can't bare this distance anymore Neil.

[Neil's point of view]

"Bro I need your card once" asked Riya. I was busy in glaring at Ina's pic in my mobile. Riya walked to me slowly and peeked at what I was looking into. I was totally unaware of that. She suddenly patted me on my shoulder to gain my attention.

"When did you come Riya?"
"When you were lost into the pic" replied Riya.
"Oh so tell me what do you need from me?"
"Bro leave that thing and tell me when are you going to tell her your feelings?"
"I will definitely tell her but I think so she will need some more time".
"Whatever it is don't do late bro" said Riya.
"Ha I will try to express myself without being late".

Suddenly my phone rang displaying 'call from MY GIRL'.

"yah! My girl is calling me you go from here" said Neil. I pushed her out of my room in a friendly way. I calmed down and answered the call.

[On the call]

Neil: hi my highness tell me?
Ina: can I ask you for a favor?
Neil: you no need to seek my permission dear tell me what do you need?
Ina: I want to go for a drive Neil.
Neil: I will be there with few minutes dear. Let's go where ever you want.
Ina: I will get ready Neil.

l reached Ina's place and was counting the stars while waiting for her. And within few seconds she came down.

"Did I make you wait for long time?"
"No, I was just stargazing".
"Where do you want to go Ina?"
"just for a long drive with you. Where ever you take me. I will just follow you".
"ok let me take you for somewhere nice".

I was about to start my bike. Then suddenly I felt a hand wrapped around my body. I was unable to control myself. My mind and heart slipped out of my control.

Even I am sensing butterflies because of her.

"Why are you not starting?"
"nothing let's go".

We are in the middle of the ride then I asked "what's with this ride? Is everything okay?"
"I am so happy so I wanted to go out. But Anaay and everyone fell asleep after the party. So I couldn't disturb them".