chapter 7 knowing each other

“Ina how did you enjoy your day with Neil?” Asked Anaay

“It was good bro. He is so overprotective like you people. When I am with him, I felt the safe feeling which I had from you people" I said. “Oh really! It's good then,” said Adi. 

“Anaay bro did you see what Ina said about Neil?” Asked Reehan.
“Yes, I feel she is getting close to him day by day” replied Anaay.

[Neil’s point of view]

I was alone doing nothing and I just thought of seeing her face once. I just wanted to listen her giggles sound which are so mellifluous to me. While the thought is running in my While my mind was processing what to do? My heart said to my legs that I should see her so they started going towards her.
she was sitting alone in her class room while scrolling her phone. So, I went inside silently and sat back of her. She didn't even know that someone was behind her.

“I wonder what she is looking in her mobile” I thought in mind. I bent forward to see what is she is doing then I found that she was seeing shivaay's pics.

A fake smile came on my face after knowing what she is into. Maybe not in jealousy but in pain of seeing her in this phase. Which I experienced for her. Now matter how much pain we face it still hurts your heart when you see your loved ones in sad.

I couldn’t bare to see her like that. Tears started brimming in my eyes.

I thought of leaving from there. But her next action brought my heart together. I thought she was remembering him and wanting him to be back but I was wrong she was deleting his pics. So, I am relieved now that she is letting him go. She is moving on step by step.

I tapped her shoulder from behind. Ina turned back and was surprised to see me and asked “When did you come here?”
“Just now. what are you doing by sitting alone here?”
“Nothing I was just deleting some scrap from phone”.
“Are you free this evening?”
“Anything for you Ina".
“I think so again your flirt mood is on. I can’t bear that you better choose someone else for that”.
“You are enough for me—”.
“What were you saying? And I want you to come with me out if you are okay with it”.

My phone rang indicating a call from secretary. “Ina, I need to take this let’s meet at the evening”.
“Okay carry on”.

I answered the call and spoke “yes tell me”.
“Sir the meeting the project delegates is scheduled for today evening you must attend it,” said my secretary. “Cancel it or ask dad to attend it. I have an important meeting here—".
“But sir it’s a 500 crores project—”.
“Whatever it may be its not important than my meeting” I said.
“Okay sir I will speak with chairman sir” he said.
“Do what you think is okay but I am not goanna come”. I hung up the call and I was on my way to my class.

Then I heard some random guy saying “did you guys know the girl named Ina in IAS class? She is a completely playgirl. Her ex got married to some other girl but she is completely alright. And she is roaming with Neil of our class. She is really a—".

After listening to this my eyes turned red. My veins were about burst in anger. I clenched my fists and turned back to see who it was. I ran to him and gave him a punch on his face. Blood kept brimming from his nose and he was blanked out for a sec. it was a hard punch tough. “Get him guys don’t leave him” he shouted. I gestured asking to come. One of them approached me to punch me on my face. I hit him in the stomach and he fell on his knees holding his stomach.
Meanwhile everyone gathered around us and watching us fight. Another one approached and I hit him at jaw and in return he punched me on my head. That was hard my sight seems to blurred for a while. Blood started brimming and slowly reached my eyes and made my vision red. But I am not a person who gives up that easily. I turned around and gave him a kick on his chest with my leg. He fell down hissing in pain.

His friends arrived the scene with bats to fight with me. May they just know to fight with supplements. But I am not like that. I just fight on my own. Some random guy approached me with bat to hit my shoulder. The bat was in the air and my fast reflex helped to escape from that bat. I was at the back of him and I locked his head with my arms. And one more came without bat and thought of punching me but he couldn’t because my move was faster than his so I kicked his leg and hissed in pain. I was still holding the person in my hands and let him go.

The guy who uttered the things came to fight with me again and knock me down. He stretched his hand forward to punch me and then I felt someone hugging me from front and sobbing and asking me to stop this.