chapter 17 BACK AGAIN

“Ina"

“Ina".

“You know her Neil?” asked Arth.

“Yeah. She is the one in my life”.

“What?” asked Arth with a confused face.

“I don’t know him Arth. He is lying” said Ina.

“What did you say you don’t know me?”

“Yeah that’s right” said Ina.

I went close to her and pulled her close to me. She looked into my eyes then I held her hand. And placed it on my heart. And asked “tell me now that you don’t know who I am?”

“I know you okay. Leave me I need to go".

“I will only leave your hand for now. Don’t expect this from me every time”.

“let’s see. By the way how do you both know each other?” She queried.

“Well we both are best friends and cousins too. Our mothers are own sisters” said Arth.

“Oh good to hear. Excuse me then I need to go” she said.

I excused Arth and ran back of her to give her those. “your highness please wait for me”. She didn’t wait for me and continued going. We were walking in the hallway of our classroom. As we approached Ina’s classroom I noticed a group of people standing outside and gossiping. I didn’t bother them at first and ran after her. Then I heard them saying “now he finally came to know that he is not worth of her".

They badmouthed about me so I didn’t want to correct them. Then Ina suddenly turned back and walked towards me. I was still holding the covers in my hand.

She came close to me and cupped my face. She rotated my head to a 45 degree angle. She stood on her toes and kissed my lips. I was blank I didn’t expect this at all. That too when she is angry on me. Never going to happen.

We both were still kissing eachother. I held those bags as I taught my grip will be lost. She opened her eyes and removed her hand from my face. I was still unaware about what’s going on. I was sweating suddenly. I am hearing the rhythm of my heart that is beating for her.

She suddenly held my hand and took me to them. Everyone’s face is question mark. Their mouths are open because of shock.

“What did you say? He doesn’t deserve me. If doesn’t then no one else deserve me. I belong to only him. Understood or do I need to explain”.

My eyes were on her looking at how brave my girl is. I am proud of you my highness. All of their mouths were shut by looking us. They couldn’t even utter a single word. She held my wrist and took me with her from there. I feel like I flying in the sky without any wings. My heart was playing its love rhythm for me. We reached the parking lot and were standing infornt of her car. She let go of my hand. She was about open the car door but I went and opened it for her. And kept the things I brought for her.