chapter 15 THE AFTER EFFECTS

One step further from there I fell like I am going away from her

One step further from there I fell like I am going away from her. The physical distance is only increasing between us but our souls are tied with the red thread as said in Chinese. I want to again spend time with her. I wane sleep cuddling like we used to. I promise you my highness we will both will again be together happily like we used to. Anay and Nihan came along with me to the police station and left after saying "don't worry Neil we all are with you. Everything will go on its way".

[At hospital]

[Ina's point of view]

"Adi did Anay return?"

"no, he will be back soon. Do you have anything to say to him?"

"Yeah! About Neil. Adi who has filed case against him?"

"I heard that it's a girl named Disha. Do you know her?"

"She is the one who spiked my drink that day. She is the reason behind all this".

"what? What does she need?" asked Adi.

"Neil".

"What?"

"You heard it right? She need Neil. Few days ago she proposed to him and he said no clearly. She wants us to part our ways. So she is doing all this. I will make sure that her intentions will not come true".

"we should take care of her in a way she remembers".

The door suddenly opened we heard "whom should you take care about?"

We both looked towards the door. A girl in her twenties entered the room holding a bouquet. I was unable to see her face as the bouquet is covering her face. We both looked towards each other with a question mark in our face. She walked towards us and gave me the bouquet.

"Disha? How come you are here?"

Adi got anger after listening her name and seeing her here. I turned towards him and blinked my eyes saying its okay.

"Why shouldn't I come to visit you?"

"You can" I said while forcing a fake smile.

"I listened that Neil has got arrested. And do you know what? it's me who got him arrested".

I wanted to give a punch on her face so she will know what she has done. But I am unable to that as it may cause a trouble for Neil. Adi is unable to control his anger and he is going stand but I held his hand from doing so.

"Why did you do that?"

"do you wane know why? Then hear I don't want you to be with him. I wanted to create disputes between you so I spiked your drink and created a scene so he will misunderstand you. But my bad luck he didn't do so. He left from there with you in his arms. I thought I lost but he came gain in anger and frightened me and bet him like hell. I have got a chance again no he gave me the chance himself".