22. The Very First Night

"Dance with me." Ned requested. Tyanna smiled softly moving to his side. Her hand fit right in his. She breathed him in kissing his cheek as his lips grazed her temple.

"I wish we could go back to the very first night." Tyanna whispered. "EVerything was so easy back then." Ned closed his eyes as they swayed.

"I do love you Ned." Tyanna whispered, tracing her fingers lightly up his chest to his shoulders. Ned stared into her for a long moment, bringing his thumbs up to trail a gentle path along her jaw and down her neck.

"I love you. Thats why this hurts so much." Ned realized. "You look beautiful in the moonlight," he said finally. Tyanna smiled back at him.

"One last time". Tyanna breathed back kissing him gently. "Then we both move on."

"Move on? I dont think I can." Ned corrected.

"One last time." Tyanna begged. She pulled at his clothes while letting her dress fall. "One last time. Then we cut ties."

"Breaking my heart." Ned countered.

"Its best for everyone this way. We caught feelings. It got messy " tyanna remarked. "I dont like messy." She nudged him back to the bed.

He climbed onto the bed and lay on his back, still stroking himself. Tyanna worked his underwear down his legs and off. Ned helped her discard her own before lifting her to straddle his straining erection. She paused with her wet entrance encircling the head of his shaft.

"Last time, ned," she whispered, watching his eyes go glassy as she slowly lowered herself down onto him. Inch by inch, she welcomed him into her very core. 

Completely filled, she leaned forward, her breasts dangling just above the hard line of his lips. He took the peak of one breast in his mouth, and tyanna began to ride with slow, deep strokes. Ned clamped his hands on her hips to control the rhythm. His thick shaft stretched her to a point that was almost pain. His hips levered up and he hit bottom inside her.

Tyanna moaned against the soft tugs of his mouth on her breast. The pulls were echoed in the muscles that delicately clamped down on his straining cock.

The last time echoed in neds mind. So he would make this last time never end. He took in her every curve every freckle every glorious way she moved on top of him in case this really was the last time. He hoped it wasnt. He really hoped it wasnt.

She reared up and rode him, slowly, deliberately. Their gazes locked as tyanna set the rhythm for release.

"Yes," he drew out the word on a long exhale. "Gods tyanna, yes." Every thrust, every stroke was an expression of love. He thrust with his hips once more, and he erupted on a shout. She followed him into oblivion.

Tyanna felt like she was drowning in the darkness between them but had no desire to save herself. She wanted this for a long time but knew it was too late for that. Knew it was too late.

This was a relationship that could wreck a soul. That would wreck her soul when it was over. And unfortunately after this it was over.  It was over.

The best part about life was that nothing lasted forever. Not even heartbreak.