14. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

"How is your son, my Lord?" Varys questioned.

"He'll never walk again." Ned answered putting down his quill as Varys came into his office.

"But his mind is sound?"

"So they say." Ned agreed.

"A blessing then. I suffered an early mutilation myself. Some doors close forever... others open in the most unexpected places. May I?" varys questioned gesturing to the chair. Ned nodded. "If the wrong ears heard what I'm about to tell you, off comes my head. And who would mourn poor Varys then? North or South, they sing no songs for spiders. But there are things you must know. You are the King's Hand and the King is a fool... your friend, I know, but a fool... and doomed unless you save him."

"I've been in the capital a month. Why have you waited so long to tell me this?" Ned questioned incredulously.

"I didn't trust you." Varys admitted.

"So why do you trust me now?" Ned countered. Tyanna hesitated at the door. She found her days and nights occupied by Ned. She went to see him at work and heard varys talking.

"The Queen is not the only one who has been watching you closely. There are few men of honor in the capital. You are one of them. I would like to believe I am another, strange as that may seem."

"What sort of doom does the King face?" Ned questioned. Tyanna pressed her back up against the wall outside his office she held her breath not daring to breathe a word.

"The same sort as Jon Arryn. The tears of Lys, they call it. A rare and costly thing, as clear and tasteless as water. It leaves no trace."

"Who gave it to him?" Ned questioned.

" Some dear friend, no doubt. But which one? There were many. Lord Arryn was a kind and trusting man. There was one boy... all he was he owed to Jon Arryn."

" The squire, Ser Hugh?" Ned pondered.

"Pity what happened to him, just when his life seemed to be going so nicely." Varys agreed. Hugh, Hugh, damnit cersei. Tyanna knew her sister would do anything to protect her family and her secrets but so would tyanna. Would she skill for her family? Hell yes she would. Had she? Not yet.

"If Ser Hugh poisoned him, who paid Ser Hugh?" Ned questioned.

"Someone who could afford it." Varys offered vaguely.

"Jon was a man of peace. He was Hand for 17 years -- 17 good years. Why kill him?" Ned questioned.

"He started asking questions."

Tyanna needed to distract ned from asking questions she didnt want him to lose his head over this job. She liked him here. She liked his voice. Liked his strong arms around her. She didnt want him to start digging and find someone out he shouldnt.

"Hello ned," tyanna cooed coming into his chambers. Ned sighed putting his work down. "Whats wrong handsome?"

"Tyanna I feel like we are always dancing with our hands tied."

"In the dark." Tyanna added. Ned laughed in agreement. "You want to turn on the light?" Ned nodded. "So we can untie these knots and usenour hands." She mused wiggling her fingers at him.

He planted little kisses across her face in between his soft laughter until she could look at him again.  She tugged off her dress and ned smiled watching her. She liked that feral look in his eyes as they raked over her. His hand moved back to her breast again and he started rubbing gently over her nipple.  While he massaged her, he pressed his lips to her ear and whispered.

"I love you."

Tyanna believed him when he said it. She knew she was safe with him.

He moved slowly from one breast to the other before he began kissing around her nipple, not touching it, just very very lightly pressing his lips to the sensitive skin near it.  It was almost too much to bear and tyanna groaned miserably, reaching up to put her hands on his head in the hopes of urging him to stop teasing her.  He was having none of it, though, and continued his maddening circle, adding soft little licks to the torment.

When he finally touched his lips to her nipple, a hot jolt of electrically charged pleasure seared its way straight down through her belly to her crotch.  Her whole body tensed, responding to the stimulation as he took it into his mouth and sucked it, very gently at first, touching and teasing with his warm tongue, then increasing the suction till she started making sounds she had never made before. 

Her reaction encouraged him and he sucked harder, not hard enough to be uncomfortable, but with that perfect amount of pressure that he knew made her throb.  And just when her thought she couldn't take it anymore because it just felt too damn good, he let it pop out of his mouth and moved to the other to subject it to the same infuriatingly delightful torture.

"Oh my gods Ned," was all she could say, her voice raspy and breathless and something just short of agonized.  It trailed off to another moan and he shushed her again.

He didn't say another word about it, just nodded and lowered his head to resume warmly kissing along her jawline as he shifted his hips and started slowly thrusting into her.

She kissed his neck as he moved further up on her, positioning himself for the deeper thrusts that would carry him over the edge.

She slipped her hands down to his hips and reached around to grip his backside, squeezing hard like she knew he loved, bringing a deep groan from his throat and quickening his pace.

She squeezed his ass harder, kneading his firm cheeks with her fingers.  His head dropped down to her shoulder and she felt his breathing quicken, shifting to panting gasps before he shuddered and tensed, arching his back as he finally released.  Even in the throes of his climax he kept himself under control, holding himself back from thrusting too hard, adjusting to his new body and hers figuring out how they worked together again.

He collapsed beside her when he was done, pulling her over with him so that they were laying face to face on their sides.  His arm circled her back and pulled her close, his lips finding her forehead to plant kisses and murmur soft words against her skin, and when his trembling had stilled he looked at her with so much love in his eyes.

They smiled at each other, not speaking any words. They didn't need them.  Words wouldn't have been good enough, anyway. They were still dancing. Tyanna hoped they never stopped.