6. Sparks Fly

Bad for Business / Viserys Targaryen Out now!!

Sparks flew with Tyanna Lannister. Ned stared back at her naked form beside him and he still couldnt believe what he had done. He was never one for one night stands. He never went to brothels. He didnt need that or at least he convinced himself he didnt need physical touch but after last night he felt like his top exploded with need and want and desire for the most unlikely of women, a lannister at that.

Tyanna shifted in bed the covers moving down her body and he ran a hand over breast, thumb running over her nipple. She arched into him and he found himself smiling as his hand traveled along the smooth plane of her stomach.

"Dont stop there." Tyanna purred as he traced borderline along the blondest of pubic hair. "You certainly didnt last night."

"That was..." ned tipped his head back into the pillow and tyanna smiled into him.

"Yeah." Tyanna agreed simply.

"I can't remember the last time I did that." Ned admitted.

"You have how many children?" Tyanna countered.

"And im in bed with you." Ned added.

"Good point. Not a great point considering I did fuck my husband last week." Tyanna offered.

"Why did you persue me?" Ned countered shifting away from her. "If you two are happy-"

"I love Joe. Hes sweet but our sexual likes and dislikes rarely line up. Hence our arrangement." Tyanna cooed trailing a finger down his chest. "Joe waxes his chest. Its very shiny." She said more to her chest. Ned stared down at his hairy chest as she swirled a finger around. "Its like he never... grew up. Became a man."

"Im definitely a man," ned agreed.

"Oh yes. Last night proved the difference from southern men and northern." Tyanna agreed.

"Main difference?" Ned pondered.

"Well you pleased me first. That was new. I liked that. A man with honor and chivalry and... a true gentleman. I bet you would hold the door open for me. Give me your cloak when im cold. Get on your knees without me even asking." Tyanna purred.

"Yes. Yes..." ned slid off the bed and pulled her legs down the bed. She smirked as he got to his knees her legs draped over his shoulders. "And yes..."

"Sevens." Tyanna rasped her head falling back into the pillow.

"Wheres mama?" Tyland questioned.

"Shes..." joseph shrugged. "around." He offered.

"Good morning!" Tyanna declared. Tyrions face cringed in pain. "Oh brother. drink too much?"

"Yes... yes..." tyrion slurred slowly.

"Im feeling great!" Tyanna decided. Tyrion sat up from the stables and looked her over. "You want help up? Some food in belly to soak up the wine." She offered a hand and he accepted. He caught a hint of sweetness and tangy maybe salty as she helped him and a chuckle formed deep in his throat.

"What?" Tyanna mused

"You smell like sex." Tyrion answered.

"And you reek of piss and ale." Tyanna countered.

"No Joseph. No. He was drinking with me last night. You left though... I love your relationship with your husband." Tyrion decided. "Everyone should do as you do."

"Most do but are not honest about their illicit affairs. Its not illicit if he knows." Tyanna offered.

"Who?" Tyrion questioned

"Jo-"

"Who are you fucking?" Tyrion clarified.

"A woman never kisses and tells."

"Thats a northerns cloak." Tyrion countered sobering up. He looked her over and she clutched the cloak tighter around herself. Another hearty laugh from tyrions lips. "Thats Starks Cloak." Tyrion said slowly. "Direwolf."

" well done detective you cracked the case so easily to. Now would you like to go break our fast?" Tyanna questioned.

" I don't know the Joseph agree to that bedmate."

" do you know the wonderful thing the most wonderful-" she declared hands swooping out two sides. "-is that it does not matter if he likes my bedmates, because I do not comment on his. The moment he gets to judge the people I bring it to my bed is the moment he has to stop fucking whores."

" like I said, I love your relationship and I wish one day if I forced to get married, she will think the same way you do." Tyrion decided.

" if I could replicate myself and give her to you, I would gladly do that because we get along that well."

" thank you but I am not our siblings..." but he did consider it. " can I put her in a different house?" Tyanna laughed out.

" in this hypothetical, yes because we cannot clone each other. Yes, you may do whatever you want." she agreed.

" wonderful I'm picturing you with dark hair." Tyrion waved a hand at her head.

"Dark hair?" Tyanna laughed out as they got to the great hall.

"Tyrell, Martell, in fact, I don't need a Highborne house a simple maiden that understands me like you do would be just fine." Tyrion decided.

" well, then, my dear brother, I will keep an eye out for her." Tyanna agreed. "Good morning my little cuties!"

"Mama I woke up and there was snow on the window!" Tyland declared. " it had frosted it."

"Tis the north. Lots of snow." Tyanna agreed taking a seat. Joseph poured her some tea and she smiled leaning into him. "Hi," she pecked his lips with a kiss.

"Sleep well?" Joseph questioned.

"Wonderful. The kids get to bed alright?" Tyanna countered.

"Yes," he agreed. " my dear whoes cloak did you steal?" he mused. Tyanna pulled the cloak tighter liking the warmth and the smell of Ned wrapped around her.

" I did not steal it." she corrected. " it was given to me by the kindest and most sweetest of men. he did not want me to be cold."

" what a gentleman. Let me guess one of the stark boys?" he teased, tapping the dire wolf emblem.

" you were so close my love." She purred.

"Good morning." Ned remarked coming in. A new spring in his step. " it is truly a beautiful day outside. What a wonderful way to start your time at winterfell."