7. I Wish You Would

"I like this." Tyanna remarked happily. "I thought I would hate the north and the snow but I'm warming up to it, or maybe the north is warming up to me."

"You are awfully chipper." JOseph agreed.

"The children have made friends, with Bran and Rickon, they are smitten with Tysha but of course they are." Tyanna went on.

"Umm hmm." Joseph agreed.

"Tyland, Gods that boy is the cutest- What?" Tyanna demanded.

"Nothing." Joseph offered.

"Whats that bitter face for then?"

"Are you sure its smart?" Joseph questioned vaguely. "I mean he is married."

"And all your conquests have been single and good hearted maidens?" Tyanna countered.

"He is coming to the capital... is it smart? You are a smart girl," Joseph reminded her.

"I know I am." Tyanna agreed. "Its just sex. Remember?"

"I know." Joseph agreed. "You just never acted like this before with any of the others." Tyanna shrugged. "Just dont want you to get hurt when he grows a conscious, you know they call him the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms?" Joseph added.

"I dont think the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms would have had a bastard in the first place." Tyanna countered. "I also dont think the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms would have so easily fallen into my bed."

"Good point. Then you sure really be care." Joseph agreed.

"Are you jealous?" Tyanna questioned. "Sevens you are!" She realized. "Wow, never thought I would see the day were you were jealous. Is it the fact that he's an older man? A northerner? Rugged? H-"

"Stop." Joseph countered kissing her cheek. "We have our... arrangement, I just dont want you getting hurt. I love you, Tya."

"And I love you." Tyanna assured. "But if you will excuse me..." She purred. Josephe eyed her curiously.

"Missing your wife?" Tyrion questioned. "Did you two do some bonding on the way here? Changing your ways? You two are in a committed relationship with no outside bodies? Is that what you thought?"

"Shut up Tyrion." Joseph countered getting up.

"Careful, I'm Tyanna's favorite." Tyrion mused.

"Noooo," Tyland drawled out. "I am. What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing Ty." Joseph assured.

"Hi Tysha, I drew you a picture last night." Rickon remarked holding it out to her. Tyrion chuckled as he sipped his wine. "I couldnt sleep, you were on my mind."

"Thats so... What is it?" Tysha countered staring down at the picture.

"Thats us and shaggy dog." Rickon pointed them out.

"Oh... why does my head look like that?" Tysha countered. Tyrion peered over his nieces shoulder.

"You are wearing a crown, I was trying to make you sparkle." Rickon remarked feeling defeated but Rickon said the magic word. Tysha clutched the picture to her chest.

"I love it!" Tysha declared. Rickon gaped back at her.

"You do?" Rickon questioned.

"I do! Thank you Rickon! I will savor it forever!" Tysha agreed before leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

"Cool." Rickon squeaked back.

"Look uncle Tyrion, I sparkle." Tysha remarked.

"You certainly do." Tyrion agreed.

"I think this means you two are getting married now." Tyland remarked teasingly.

"Really?" Rickon declared fondly.

"No." Tyland countered. "I was clearly joking."

"But I think you are right, I mean wrong, I mean. I think this means we are going to be wed." Rickon countered.

"Good luck, Tysha is a handful." Tyland whispered to him.

"She can be my handful." Rickon agreed.

"Your bed, your funeral." Tyland remarked, rickon didnt understand but Tyrion laughed out.

"Your grandfather said the same thing to your father!" Tyrion declared hitting his hand on the table through a fit of laughter.

"And your parents are married, this is a sign!" Rickon decided.

Tyanna jumped when hands wrapped around her waist.

"Hello handsome." She relaxed knowing it was neds arms enveloping around her. "I see you missed me." She chuckled turning her head to see his handsome smile.

"You have no idea the things the you do to me." Ned whispered as he prepared for the hunt with robert and his hunting party.

"Tell me." Tyanna suggested her hand stroking neds horses mane.

"You have no idea how much I want to take you right here in the stables. Make you cry out in pleasure so loudly you could be heard from the deepest darkest corner of the woods."

"I like the sound of that." Tyanna assured moving her hand to Neds.

"But I cant. we cant..." ned rasped. "Not again."

"I wish you would though." Tyanna countered innocently. "Why cant we?" Ned opened his mouth but he didn't have a good answer for her.

"Ready Ned?" Robert bellowed. "Lannister." He added.

"Robert." Tyanna sassed. "Have a wonderful hunt ned. We will speak more when you return." She assured kissing his cheek.

"Shes trouble that one." Robert grumbled. "Come on ned dont look so grim all the time!"

"Be careful." Tyanna told Joseph. "Dont let that fat lump shoot you."

"I wont tell ned you are talking shit about him already," joseph teased pulling her to him.

"Ha ha." Tyanna agreed. "Go on. Have fun."

"Hunting. So fun." Joseph agreed sarcastically. Tyanna nudged him along.

"Tyrion," tyanna plopped down beside him.

"My head," tyrion countered.

"What about it? Its a handsome head," tyanna offered running her fingers through his hair. He smiled back at her. His eyes slowly opened.

"Drank too much love," tyrion offered. " keep doing what you're doing though. That feels nice."

"You always drink too much." Tyanna countered. "You know what I-" her words were drowned out by screams and howls of the wolves.