11. Only The Young

"Tyanna, looking as lovely as always." Loras remarked with a wink. Tyanna stared back at him silently. "Have you done something to your hair? A new dress perhaps?" Joseph snorted a laugh as he passed patting Loras back. 

"What are you doing?" Tyanna finally asked. 

"Flirting. I must be out of touch if you can't tell." Loras offered. 

"Margaery!" Tyanna declared running off. 

"Am I really that bad at flirting with the female species?" Loras questioned catching up with his elder brother. 

"Yes, that was painful and hilarious to watch." Joseph agreed. "Besides why are you flirting with my wife?" 

"Why not? I have to try and convince these idiots I'm a proper knight." LOras remarked. 

"No you dont." Joseph corrected. 

"Come on Tya, I know you like me better than your sister... help a girl out." Margaery begged. 

"Thats only true half the time." Tyanna corrected. "And besides its a stupid idea.''

"Your sister hates the king, I want to be queen." 

"You know Cersei wanted nothing more than to be a princess her whole life-"

"I aim higher." Margaery agreed. 

"But she got it and she hated it." Tyanna remarked. "Sometimes the thing you want most isnt what you actually want or need in the end." 

"I want to be queen." Margaery repeated. "If the king fell for me instead of the queen, some say I look like Lyanna," Margaery posed. "Lyanna Stark," she clarified. 

"If so Robert would have been fucking you over the table when he saw you." Tyanna corrected. "But in all honesty I dont think he remembers what she looks like. Just pretends that Lyanna is the one that got away." 

"So I make him fall for me, just me." Margaery agreed. 

"WHy do you want Robert? He's a fat shithead." Tyanna remarked. 

"I dont care about that, I just want to be queen." Margaery assured. 

"So does everyone it seems," Tyanna murmured. 

"Not you."

"I'm too smart for that." Tyanna agreed. "Besides, Margaery odds are he drops dead from one too many bowls of rubbish and then the crown goes to Joffrey before you ever popped out an heir." 

"Why do you have to be so logical?" 

"Aim lower, and eviler." Tyanna suggested. 

"Joffrey." Margaery realized. 

"He's not horrible to look at but his personality is shit, I warn you now. Also Sansa is smitten with him, worships the ground the little twat walks on." Tyanna added. 

"Okay, thank you sister dearest!" Margaery declared pushing up her breasts and fixing her hair. 

"Gods." Tyanna laughed out. 

"Dont listen to my father. Mommy said it was fine." Tyland assured when ned found him.

"Should we ask her?" Ned countered.

"No dont ask her." Tyland corrected. "Just believe me."

"Come on, lets get you cleaned up." Ned decided reaching for Tyland, helping him from the trellis.  "You know my son took a fall, your mother would be a mess if you fell and got hurt." 

"I wasnt actually going to climb all that high, I just wanted to see what it would be like to fly." Tyland remarked. Tysha shook her head. 

"You are a boy, boys are not meant to fly." Tysha corrected. 

"That sounds equally as dangerous." Ned agreed. "Come on, lets get you inside to your mother. I'm sure its time for your supper."  

"YOu have a guilty look on your handsome face." Tyanna remarked when they found her, Tyland paled slightly before shaking his head, debatig his cover story. 

"I didnt do anything," Tyland countered. "She must be talking to you." Tyland looked to Ned. 

"Oh, right." Ned mused. 

"Were you playing in the mud? Why are you all dirty?" Tyanna questioned giving Tyland's shirt a shake. 

"I was doing nothing, right Lord Ned?" Tyland countered, Tyanna crossed her arms over her perfect chest. 

"Right," Ned game a dramatic wink. 

"I need a bath, excuse me, love you!" Tyland declared before running off. 

"Only the young can get away with such shenanigans." Tyanna mused as she picked up Tysha. "What did Tyland do?"

"Tyland was doing what boys do best." Tysha remarked. 

"What's that?" Tyanna pondered. 

"He was being an idiot."