20. Ours

"Its time we put the past in the past." Tyanna decided "and that starts with you."

"What?" Joffrey whinned.

"Yes. You have been just as awful as the rest of us but you are the prince and more is expdcted of you," tyanna went on.

"Gross. No." Joffrey corrected.

"You know how when Im mad. Everyone around me becomes miserable?" Tyanna pondered.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Well im in a good mood now and I need everyone else to get their heads out of their asses and deal with shit." Tyanna demanded. "Put on the happy face. Say the shit you dont mean to make others feel better and we can all get on with our lives." Joffrey blinked back at her.

"What?" Tyanna added.

"Is that any way to live?"

"Oh please." Tyanna scoffed. " don't you dare grow a conscience on me. Just lie. Lie. Lie. Lie. Now go and make nice with sansa."

"What are you going to do?" Joffrey countered.

"Watch and make sure you dont muck it up." Tyanna answered holding out a gift.

"Whats this? I dont wear jewe-"

"Its not for you. Its for your future bride now go." She smacked his ass and sent him on his way.

"My prince." Mordane and Sansa echoed when joffrey approached.

"My lady. I fear I have behaved monstrously the past few weeks. With your permission?" Joffrey stepped forward and offered Sansa a necklace. She turned around, for him to put it on her, as acceptance. It was his mother and aunts stupid idea. Joffrey acted the part knowing tyanna was watching.

"It's beautiful. Like the one your mother wears." Sansa declared. Joffrey shrugged. He didnt pay that close attention to his mother.

"You'll be queen one day, it's only fitting that you should look the part. Will you forgive me for my rudeness?" Joffrey questioned indifferently. Tyannna sighed knowing if he was going to be king one day he would need to be a better actor. Pretend better that he cared before he did nothing about the peoples problems. If the people thought they were being helped and thought the king cared they wouldnt fight back.

"There's nothing to forgive." Sansa assured.

"You're my lady. One day we'll be married in the throne room. Lords and ladies from all over the Seven Kingdoms will come, from the last hearth in the North, to the salt shore of the south. And you will be queen over all of them. I'll never disrespect you again. I'll never be cruel to you again. Do you understand me? You're my lady now, from this day, until my last day."

Joffrey strut back over to tyanna a smug look on his face.

"Alright that last bit was better." Tyanna agreed.

"She believed me. She fucking loves me. That idiot." Joffrey chuckled.

"Yep. You are definitely lannister." Tyanna murmured wrapping an arm around him.

"Tyanna." Ned called out.

"Happy face and lies." Joffrey whispered. Tyanna gave him a little shove as she moved to ned. She didnt have to lie. He said all the right things in his letter.

"Not here." Tyanna corrected when he opened his mouth. She grabbed neds hand and led him along. "Someplace that is ours."

"Tyanna-" she hushed him again before getting to her chambers and closing the door. Ned kissed her holding tight to her.

"Im so sorry." He breathed against her.

"Mistakes were made... hows your leg?"

"Cant even feel the hole in me when Im looking at you." Ned offered with a shrug.

" Schmooze." Tyanna whispered. "Sit sit." Tyanna requested. "Im sorry I didnt come sooner i just- with everything-"

"I understand. I wanted to see you but I couldnt move." Ned remarked. "I thought anout calling ipon you but..."

"And if you would have summoned me I would have been moddy deeming I an summoned by no one." Tyanna assured. "I missed you."

"I missed you."

"Im sorry for Jaimes behavior."

"I dont even care." He countered. "Injust miss you. Will you forgive my family for what they have done?"

"Ned, Lets put this shit to bed." Tyanna suggested.

"Jaime what is the matter with you?" Tywin demanded. "That was foolish and Lannisters are not foolish."

"Well Tyanna said-"

"Dont accuse your sister Jaime." Tywin seethed.

"Well everyone else I could accuse is dead." Jaime mused. Tywin dead panned back at him. "I'm kidding, I didn't kill him, remember, hence your distain."

🍷

"Those were the days!" Robert laughed out.

"What days were those? The ones where half of Westeros fought the other half and millions died? Or before that, when the Mad King slaughtered women and babies because the voices in his head told him they deserved it? Or way before that when dragons burned whole cities to the ground?" Renly questioned.

"Easy, boy. You might be my brother, but you're speaking to the King.'' Robert sneered.

"I suppose it was all rather heroic. If you were drunk enough and had some poor Riverlands whore to shove your price inside and "make the eight." Renly offered rolling his eyes.

"More wine, your Grace?" Lancel questioned again.