Chapter 41 (are you ready)

Start from the beginning

Y/n let out a groan of satisfaction. "ugh just put it in already." Y/n groaned making me chuckle. She started thrusting her hips up desperately and I was appalled. I'd never thought I'd see Y/n act like this.

So I decided I'd play with her even more.

I stopped grinding on her dick and stood up. Her cock stood back up and was fully covered in my juices. I got down on my knees in front of Y/n and put her dick in my mouth.

But instead of sucking her off, I dragged my tongue all around her shaft slowly and teasingly. Y/n squirmed under my touch her dick bobbing up and down.

Taking her dick I slapped it against my tongue and put it in my mouth and slowly I put inch after inch into my mouth until I reached the base and her dick was skimming against the back of my throat.

"God I don't know how you are putting that entire thing in your mouth." Y/n groaned she started bucking her hips up but I pushed down on her legs.

I pulled Y/n's dick out my mouth and slapped it "Bad girl." I tightened my grip on Y/n's dick making her squirm. "Did you forget whose on top this time?"
Y/n began to whimper and I started feeling a tad bad.

I let go of her dick and gently smooch all around her shaft. "Sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"Nah I'm good. Just be a bit gentle." Giving her dick one last smooch I stand up and sit back down on Y/n's lap. "I'm gonna ride you like no tomorrow". I slide down her hard cock feeling it fill me up I let out a throaty moan.

"God that hits the spot." Slowly I bounced up and down on her dick and it was a lot harder than I thought it was. Usually, Y/n would be doing all the work while I'd just be there getting my cervix pounded.

"Fuck this is a workout." I gripped onto Y/'n's shirt I felt my knees getting weak. Around now Y/n would usually take charge and fuck me to delight. But seeing how I had her handcuffed that wasn't happening anytime soon. "Oh god, this feels so good."

I threw my head back moving my hair out of my face. "Not so easy is it." Y/n had a smirk on her face and it pissed me off. I wanted to cover that mouth of hers but there were no napkins or pieces of cloth nearby. But then I noticed her tank top.

Eh it'll just have to do

I tightened my grip on the shirt and yanked it down ripping the cloth. "Ari what the fuck!" Y/n started to yell out but I had wrapped the ripped piece of her shirt around her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her pupils had dilated.

I wondered what might be going through her head

"Ohh boobies." Remembering how soft and sensitive they were I grabbed onto her breast. Squeezing and pinching on her nipples. Watching how she'd squirm with each flick and rub. God seeing her act like this turned me on like crazy.

Y/n started saying something but it came out muffled from underneath the piece of cloth. "What was that? I can't hear you." Y/n glared at me and then rolled her eyes. "Aww don't be upset baby. I'll make sure you cum nice and hard for me okay." Y/n huffed and looked away.

I grabbed her face making her look at me. "Eyes on me baby. Now watch how I ride that dick of yours."

——-
What if I was to just end it here🤭

I'm kidding there's more
——-

I could feel my end reaching and my exhaustion levels were rising. After today I think I'd like to stick to just receiving it instead of giving it. Or at least let Y/n help.

"God I'm gonna cum." Unintentionally my nails started digging into Y/n's chest. "Oh cum with me, baby." Feeling my orgasm rock through my body my legs buckled under my weight and I collapsed on top of Y/n. My eyes were heavy and I was exhausted. And before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I didn't know how long I was asleep but when I woke up I was cuddled up next to Y/n in bed in my robe. "You know because of you. Frankie thinks I'm a freak."

"What?" I stared at Y/n confused. "When you had fallen asleep after cuming you had forgotten to uncuff me. So for a good five minutes, I was stuck there until Frankie came in and saw us. Thankfully he freed me before running away embarrassed."

I started to laugh but then a bitter feeling rose. "I'm sorry." Y/n squeezed me and kissed my cheek. "It's alright baby. I enjoyed the princess treatment. Plus now I have an excuse to get my revenge against you." Y/n bit my shoulder making me jump.

And Y/n was one of those people that had pointy canine teeth so I felt it.

"Keep those chomps away." Y/n scoffed. "Your one to talk. My penis is a victim." I crossed my arms. I made some mistakes and did some things I wasn't proud of. But it's not like I was gonna do it again.

For now...

Kidding... Maybe