She saw a pregnant woman with a big belly and the only man with labor force running out of the side door in a panic at the window.

  "They were the nannies and drivers for my grandma's house."

  A voice sounded behind Han Qingxia. Han Qingxia turned her head, and a man wearing a peaked cap and covered in blood walked up to the light step by step.

  He stood next to Han Qingxia, looking at the only two people who escaped from the window, with a bloodthirsty smile on his lips, "My mother knows them."

  Han Qingxia looked at the man next to him with bright red blood on his face and a ferocious smile, and stood quietly beside him.

  Large swaths of cold white sunlight came in from the glass window. Only the place where the two of them were had a glimmer of light, and the rest was endless darkness.

  "Crack."

  A small flame came out of the lighter. Qin Ke sat on the supermarket floor with his back against the glass wall. He held the fire in his hand and lit Han Qingxia's cigarette.

  Han Qingxia smokes, but has no craving for cigarettes. In this high-pressure environment of the end of the world, sometimes a cigarette can soothe tense nerves.

  "My mother is a mistress, and she is a mistress who will do whatever it takes to get a high position and live a fine life."

  "She used to be a gangster who only hung out with rich people. She met my dad by chance and knew that my dad was very rich. She clung to him like a mangy candy. She was very capable. She pestered my dad a few times. Got me."

  "After having me, she became more confident. She thought she could be in Mrs. Qin's position, but she didn't know that it was impossible. My dad was not stupid, it was just for fun, and it was impossible for the Qin family to allow her to come in. If it weren't for me, they would have kicked her away."

  "She found out that her Qin wife's dream was shattered, so she started to focus on making money. She was a gambler, and she gambled away all the money she made. She would also bring men back to the apartment my dad rented for her from time to time. I was only three years old at that time. At the age of 10, I would get up and eat instant noodles by myself when I was hungry, and sometimes I would make a bowl for the man my mother brought back ."

  "Hahahaha, have you ever done such a thing?"

  Qin Ke started laughing as he talked.

  Chapter 79: He said he wouldn't be careful about me

  Han Qingxia said nothing, looked at him calmly, and gave him a compliment, "You are even worse."

  "Hahahaha," Qin Ke laughed and coughed, "It's not such a tragedy, there's still something to eat."

  "Let me tell you quietly, I loved crying when I was a child, and crying was very useful. My dad would give me money whenever I cried. Unfortunately, I didn't cry for a few years, and my dad died."

  "He was in a car accident and died on the spot. After that, no one gave my mother money, so my mother carried me to the Qin family to cry every day. The Qin family didn't give me money, so they left me there. At that time, the Qin family's original wife I got pregnant with twins through in vitro fertilization, and I have two sons."

  "Why would that stupid woman like my mother think that I am still useful?"

  "After she found out that I was useless, she threw me away. I was only ten years old at that time." Qin Ke took a long puff of cigarette, blew out a cloud of mist, and faced the people running outside. The woman said, "I stood alone in front of Qin's house. I was so hungry at that time. I hadn't eaten for a long time."

  "When I was crying from hunger, they gave me a bowl of dog rice."

  "The Qin family has a dog. They take out the leftovers for me to eat, hahahahaha."

  Han Qingxia said nothing. She looked at the middle-aged couple running away with a big belly. They disappeared completely around a corner. She seemed to hear screams and cries.

  But it was far away and couldn't be heard clearly.

  Han Qingxia looked at Qin Ke who had finished talking about her past, lowered her head, and took a deep breath, "It's all over, and now is a new era."

  "Hahaha, hahahaha," Qin Ke laughed in a low voice and slowly raised his head, "Yes, after I knew the end of the world was coming, I almost went crazy with joy! It would be great if everyone died!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023