"Why are you here! Take us out quickly!" The oldest old woman looked at Han Qingxia who was holding a gun and directly regarded her as a soldier and ordered.

  The tone is quite unpleasant.

  Just like they were their servants.

  Before Han Qingxia could get upset, another voice came.

  "Grandma! Look who's following her!"

  "That bastard who is a junior!" the boy of thirteen or fourteen shouted loudly.

  "It's him! Why isn't he dead yet? What is he doing here!" came another child's voice.

  "Grandma, get him away quickly! I hate him when I see him! If a bitch like him appears in front of me, it will stain my eyes!"

  In an instant, everyone's eyes fell on Qin Ke, who was behind Han Qingxia and blocking the darkness.

  Qin Ke, who was wearing a peaked cap, felt like he had met an acquaintance and lowered his head and smiled.

  "Captain Beauty, why don't you go to the second floor to collect supplies first. There are people I know here who I want to deal with."

  Chapter 78 Qin Ke's Past

  Han Qingxia looked at Qin Ke's one eye and agreed with dignity.

  Seeing that she was about to leave, the old lady who just spoke immediately stopped Han Qingxia, "Why are you leaving!"

  "You are not allowed to leave. Is this person your teammate? How did you find such a rotten person as a teammate? Get him away quickly. Let me tell you, the largest real estate in province A belongs to our Qin family. My Youngest son He is the deputy governor of City B. If you take us out and find them, the benefits will be yours!"

  "Grandma, I want to go out! I want to go out to eat fried chicken, and I don't want to be in a place like this!"

  "Me too! I still want to play games. I haven't played games in a long time. Please ask her to charge my phone first."

  "Okay, okay," the old lady comforted her two precious grandsons and continued to Han Qingxia, "Have you heard that? Make arrangements for us quickly. Don't wrong my grandson. Of course, get rid of this rotten bedbug first! We Qin I don't know how to do such disgusting things."

  When Qin Ke heard the comments of the people in front of him, his head wearing a peaked cap lowered lower and lower, and the cruel smile on his lips became thicker and thicker.

  Just then, he heard the click of the gun being loaded.

  Under the dim light, Qin Ke watched in disbelief as the woman in front of him raised the black muzzle of the gun and blocked the old woman's mouth.

  A cold and lazy female voice sounded.

  "Who are you calling a bad person and a bug? Huh?"

  "You can also scold my people!"

  Han Qingxia is like a bandit. In fact, she is such a person!

  She is lawless, rebellious, selfish and cruel, but internally, she protects her shortcomings to the extreme!

  She protects the people she recognizes until the end.

  Even though she was wary of Qin Ke and didn't really regard him as her subordinate, there were still people who wanted to slander him.

  There are no doors!

  Han Qingxia held the cold muzzle of the gun and directly blocked the old guy's mouth.

  Qin Ke behind her saw this scene, and his only exposed human eye lit up little by little.

  The people on the opposite side were all stunned at this time. The pregnant woman was hiding in the arms of the only male labor force. They quickly distanced themselves from the group. Two little boys of thirteen or fourteen were still yelling arrogantly.

  "What we said is absolutely right! His mother is the cheap mistress who climbed into my father's bed! Both mother and son are like beggars, cheating money from our house every day. He has also been in jail and entered a juvenile detention center at the age of thirteen. He does anything from cheating to kidnapping! There are no such rotten people in our family!"

  "You dare to hurt us today! We will let my uncle kill you! You are also a bitch!"

  "boom!"

  The yelling little boy was kicked away by Qin Ke.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping| Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023