It's just that they can't wait for their customers no matter how much they discount.

  The ground and underground were covered with thick dust.

  On the right side, several rows of clothes racks were staggered, and some humanoid torsos with severed limbs and bulging heads were scattered on the ground.

  Xu Shaoyang approached with the dogs and saw that they were all mannequins.

  "Boss, she's a model. There's no body or blood."

  "Um."

  They didn't wait long, and Qin Ke ran back, "Captain Beauty, I checked. There are no zombies on the first floor. It's very safe. The entrance to the supermarket is in front, and there are plenty of supplies inside. "

  Han Qingxia stared at his one eye and nodded, "Thank you for your hard work."

  "Brother Xu, Captain Beauty and I will go to the supermarket to collect supplies first. You gather all the things outside together. We will come out to collect these after we have collected the supplies inside."

  Qin Ke gave the order.

  He told the outside world that Han Qingxia's space power belonged to him.

  Xu Shaoyang looked at Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia nodded and whispered, "Yangzi, gather the supplies and send a batch to the car first."

  She can store about a ton of supplies in her car.

  "yes!"

  After Han Qingxia said this, Xu Shaoyang immediately started to do it.

  Qin Ke looked at Han Qingxia and said, "Captain Beauty, let's go. There are a lot of things in the supermarket inside."

  "good."

  Han Qingxia was worried about Qin Ke, so she took two dogs with her and left the rest to Xu Shaoyang.

  The most dangerous thing about dealing with this kind of person is not staying with him, but not staying with him.

  If he deceives people, he must do so from behind.

  Leave most of the dogs to Xu Shaoyang, and at the same time keep Xu Shaoyang in a relatively safe environment to prevent him from causing mischief.

  Han Qingxia was very guarded against him.

  "Captain Beauty, you seem to distrust me."

  They walked in the center of the mall, Qin Ke and Han Qingxia said.

  "If you have such thoughts, you should think about whether you don't trust me." Han Qingxia replied coldly.

  Qin Ke chuckled when he heard this. At this time, they also arrived at the supermarket area.

  The rolling shutter door of the supermarket in front of him was pulled down. Qin Ke didn't need Han Qingxia to say anything. He took out another thing from his body, fiddled with the keyhole of the rolling shutter door, and opened the door with a crash.

  Han Qingxia was very sure of one thing at this time.

  This guy is very good at sliding doors and picking locks.

  "Okay, have you done this before?"

  "How is that possible? I am a good and law-abiding citizen." Qin Ke showed off and hid the things on his hands, "But Captain Beauty, you look unusual, you are decisive in killing, you must not have been a member of the gang in the past. "

  "Haha, I am the most upright and law-abiding citizen of the world!"

  Qin Ke: "......"

  Qin Ke is a good 'observant of laws and disciplines', and Han Qingxia is a 'three good citizens'.

  Nothing wrong.

  Han Qingxia followed Qin Ke into the supermarket.

  The inside of the supermarket is even darker than outside, and you can't even see it without turning on the lights.

  Han Qingxia took out two high-beam flashlights, and she and Qin Ke went in little by little.

  It's very quiet inside.

  Very empty.

  All major checkout counters are covered in dust.

  Han Qingxia released his mental power immediately.

  Her current mental perception range is about 20 meters, which can cover a quarter of the size of the large supermarket in front of her.

  There are indeed no traces of living people or zombies.

  Han Qingxia, Qin Ke and Er Tiao went deeper inside, first clearing out all the items on the cash registers.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023