"Ask what you should ask, don't ask what you shouldn't." Han Qingxia said coldly.

  The colder she is, the more enthusiastic Qin Ke is.

  "Captain Beauty, are there really only three of us in our base?"

  Xu Shaoyang, who was driving, looked at Han Qingxia at this time. Han Qingxia firmly said, "That's right."

  "Then where is our base?"

  "In the grain factory."

  Xu Shaoyang: "!!!"

  "Yoko, drive back to the base."

  "yes!"

  Xu Shaoyang didn't dare to ask anything, didn't dare to say anything!

  Driving to the huge zombie factory they captured before.

  Qin Ke's eyes lit up when he looked at the huge factory in front of him.

  It is really powerful to be able to take down such a large factory!

  The last time I left here, in addition to asking them to dig out all the zombie crystal cores, the zombie corpses were also processed intensively.

  All burned.

  Han Qingxia's area is relatively clean.

  She asked Xu Shaoyang to drive to the dormitory building, "You can live on whatever floor you want. If you encounter zombies, you are not afraid of zombies."

  Qin Ke chuckled and said, "Okay, Captain Beauty, I'll pick it out myself."

  After Qin Ke left, Xu Shaoyang looked at this man who was full of romance and frowned more and more, "Boss, that man has evil intentions."

  As a former soldier, Xu Shaoyang could see Qin Ke's erratic aura at a glance.

  Not a good person.

  "I know." Han Qingxia followed, "That's why I brought him here."

  Qin Ke is not a good person, and neither is Han Qingxia.

  There was no way she could take such a dangerous bomb to her base.

  Just keep it outside and increase your loyalty.

  He dares to have 19 loyalty to come to her, but to betray her is to betray him. This kind of guy cannot be used.

  Xu Shaoyang nodded thoughtfully.

  I think what Han Qingxia said makes sense.

  "What will happen to the base if we don't go back?"

  "Xiao Xia is enough."

  Xiaoxia can keep her base in order, and she can even feed the dogs using drones.

  It's totally fine for her to stay out for a few days and then go back later.

  Xu Shaoyang had no doubts. He followed Han Qingxia into the dormitory building. Each of them chose a cleaner room and regarded it as their territory where they had lived for a long time.

  Six dogs followed Xu Shaoyang and lived in his room.

  As soon as they entered, they heard Qin Ke's voice coming from outside.

  "Captain Beauty."

  "What's wrong?"

  "Is dinner ready yet?"

  "Well, it's time to start dinner." Han Qingxia said to Xu Shaoyang.

  Ask him to take out a little reserve food in the car.

  Qin Ke saw that there were not many supplies, "We only have this little supply?"

  "What do you think?" Han Qingxia raised an eyebrow.

  "Just enough to eat." Qin Ke smiled, "But I know there is a place near here with a lot of supplies."

  "where?"

  "There is a three-story development zone supermarket five miles east."

  Han Qingxia nodded, "Okay, we'll go there tomorrow."

  Supplies are collected all the time. When people come here, they clear the map of the area.

  Qin Ke looked at Han Qingxia who responded, and the smile on his lips became even bigger.

  He started chatting with Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang from all over the world.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
農門嬌妻:将軍要耕田_秋秋的小棉襖【完結】
名門第一千金_順子【完結】
人氣NPC在逃中[無限]_29号老房子【完結】
長公主驸馬是個算命哒_鲸嶼Freya【完結】
死遁後我被迫成了海王_晏舒舒【完結】
專題推薦 > 古代言情 | 煙波江南 | 東籬菊隐 | 千年一歎 | 蜀客 | 鮮橙 | 折一枚針 | 骁騎校 | 音蝸 | 不止是顆菜 | 潇水玄舸 | 不問三九 | 小白蓮一柏君 | 諸葛扇 | 林中有霧 | 簾重 | 蘭拓 | 撕枕猶眠 | 彩虹魚 | 燈火明亮 |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023