It really stinks!

  Breeding is really not something ordinary people can do.

  Just when she caught the third pigsty, she felt a glance from behind her.

  Her powerful mental power instantly locked onto that direction, and at the same time, a high-pressure water bomb flew over.

  "Boom!"

  In the far corner of the pig house, a man wearing a peaked cap turned over and dodged with great agility, and crawled out of the pig house.

  After coming out, he immediately looked at Han Qingxia with a smile, "So you are still a space superpower!"

  Han Qingxia looked at the man wearing a peaked cap in front of her, her brows getting tighter. She remembered this man. He was the man who was following everyone in Zhang Feng's team.

  What impressed Han Qingxia was that he didn't feel like an ordinary person or a person with super powers.

  "who are you?"

  The man in the peaked hat raised his hands, "I have no ill intentions, I just want to come to you!"

  "Take refuge in me?"

  "That's right! I think you are very powerful and I want to join you! Only you are worthy of my joining!"

  "Then what can you do for me to take you in?"

  When the man heard Han Qingxia's words, he took off his peaked cap, revealing an eye with an eyepatch.

  Han Qingxia's eyes suddenly lit up when she saw this appearance.

  Subsequently, the man's eyepatch was also removed, revealing a gray zombie eye.

  "Qin Ke!"

  "How do you know my name?" Qin Ke raised his eyebrows when he heard Han Qingxia read out his name.

  At this time, Han Qingxia felt a lot of waves in his heart.

  As someone who has lived in the apocalypse for ten years, of course she knows some of the great people in the apocalypse!

  In the last ten years, a total of ten influential figures appeared in the entire eastern region.

  All of them are big bosses in one base.

  One of them is the half-zombie Qin Ke!

  Qin Ke is the only human being who was infected with the zombie virus but did not turn into a zombie!

  This guy relies on his peculiar physique that zombies won't bite him to run rampant everywhere in the apocalypse when zombies break out!

  Chapter 74: In addition to cheating people, it is cheating people

  It's just that the most amazing thing about Qin Ke is not his unique ability, but the shitty things he does!

  This person is cunning, greedy, capricious, and loves to deceive others. He relies on his unique abilities to travel around various bases.

  He won't stay at each base for long. After he understands the situation, he will go to the next one. If the previous base is weak, he will sell the information to the strong ones and bring them back to counterattack.

  On the other hand, if the next base is weak, he will go back and notify the previous base to attack.

  As I said before, in the end of the world, in addition to the threat of zombies, another major threat is human invasion.

  Qin Ke, who was like a bully, single-handedly destroyed several small gathering places and a medium-sized base.

  After it was destroyed, half of the supplies in the destroyed base belonged to him! After he enjoys it hard, he will move on to the next one.

  As for why he doesn't go wandering around in a city full of zombies and enjoy whatever he wants, it's because he is still a person who has completely divorced himself from high-level interests in his life.

  Others are incompatible with pornographic gambling. He is integrated with pornographic gambling. He cheats money and materials and then goes to gamble and find women. He is greedy for money and lustful and cannot bear loneliness. It is impossible to live alone!

  In addition to cheating people, it is cheating.

  Han Qingxia's base had also been targeted by him before, but her original base was located in a remote location, far away from the adjacent gathering places, so he didn't get into trouble.

  When he entered their small base, Han Qingxia had no impression of him. It was not until long after he left that she heard about him from the base radio station.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023