But after they got together, they still faced many challenges, including insufficient food, lack of resources, endless zombies from the outside, and occasional invasions from other humans.

  Han Qingxia lived in a small base in her last life and struggled there for ten years. In these ten years, she encountered eight waves of zombies!

  She was almost wiped out several times, and the last wave of super zombies wiped out her entire base.

  The most desperate thing is not death, but having nowhere to escape.

  The base she was in was annihilated, as were other small bases. In the entire eastern region, only the strongest K1 base was left crumbling, but it couldn't last long.

  The dense swarm of zombies around the world leaves humans with only the question of how long they can survive.

  It's not about how long humans can persist!

  This is a genocide, a catastrophe of annihilation of civilization, and despair with no way to escape!

  After what happened yesterday, Han Qingxia suddenly realized something.

  That is, destiny can be changed!

  She saved Lu Qiyan's team and eliminated a huge potential zombie king in her future.

  Then she can definitely do more in the early stages of the end of the world!

  Especially now that the hidden dangers are all weak, but her strength is very strong!

  Han Qingxia is now clearing up hidden dangers, while at the same time developing the base in a low-key and rapid manner.

  With a virtuous cycle and steadily growing food output, a strong offensive and defensive system, and a stable population structure, when faced with danger in the future, she will have enough strength to resist all disaster risks.

  At least, her Midsummer Base must survive the destruction ten years later!

  Now that the situation is relatively peaceful at the beginning of the end of the world, hurry up and strengthen your strength! Development base!

  The more the base gets better every day, the more powerful it will be in fighting disasters!

  Han Qingxia took Xu Shaoyang out with a clear goal to kill zombies!

  First kill all the most threatening areas near her territory!

  Han Qingxia drove to a breeding factory in the western suburbs.

  She remembered that an animal plague broke out here half a year after the end of the world.

  The zombie virus does not infect animals, but without people to raise animals, these chickens, ducks and sheep will starve to death and die of disease. After the animal carcasses rot, a large number of animal plagues will breed.

  In his previous life, Han Qingxia had followed people from the base to collect supplies. At that time, what they saw was corpses strewn in the fields, and rotten animal carcasses were everywhere.

  Buzzing flies formed a sea of ​​flies, biting around the stinking carcasses of pigs, cattle and sheep.

  White maggots swarmed in the animal carcasses, and the rotting flesh oozed pus, making it sticky everywhere.

  The furry little animals are the most terrifying. Their hair rots very slowly, and their bodies have rotted in the ground, but their fur is still strong, like clumps of hair growing on the ground like moldy moss.

  The scene can no longer be described as nauseating.

  Just one look, and I'll have goosebumps all over my body for half a year!

  What's even more terrible is that these rotting corpses carry a large number of animal bacteria and viruses.

  After Han Qingxia and others returned from the farm, a wave of animal plague swept through the base.

  This makes the already difficult small base even more shaky.

  In the later period, it seemed to have affected many bases, causing some smaller bases to be directly destroyed.

  The first step for Han Qingxia to show off his talents is to use his past life experience to get ahead of everyone and take over this place!

  She came here based on her memory.

  But what surprised her was that as soon as her car arrived, she heard gunshots.

  "boom!"

  A round of bullets was fired in front of Han Qingxia, flying straight towards the breeding plant in front of her. A small team of seven or eight people attacked at the entrance of the breeding plant.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023