When the surrounding residents saw it, they immediately came to help.

  "Lord, what is this?"

  "What is this?"

  "This is our direct store in Midsummer Base!"

  Everyone: "!!!"

  Half an hour later, a supermarket that was very common before the apocalypse appeared in front of everyone.

  Everyone looked at the dazzling array of food and felt like they were in another world!

  They can actually still shop like they did before the apocalypse!

  In the middle of the store is a large electronic screen. On the electronic screen are the prices of all supplies and a virtual Han Qingxia!

  "This is the supermarket directly operated by our Shengxia base. She is the base housekeeper Xiaoxia. From now on, if you want to buy items, you can come in and buy them. You don't need to swipe your card. Xiaoxia will recognize your account by face, and the things you take will be automatically Deduction."

  "Of course, if you have anything to redeem, just put it on the shelf on the right. There is an electronic scale here. After weighing, Xiaoxia will automatically calculate your balance."

  "If you are worried, there is a card machine at the entrance. When you go out, you can swipe your card to check the balance."

  "Wow! I want to give it a try!" Wang Yunduo said excitedly.

  "Go." Han Qingxia gave her a look, and Wang Yunduo immediately ran to the snack shelf and took out a lollipop. She tore off the outer shell of the lollipop directly in the store and ate it happily.

  When Wang Youmin and his wife saw this, they took out Wang Yunduo's card to check it. There was a beep and a series of numbers 99.5 points were displayed on it!

  Wang Yunduo previously had 100 points in his card, which was a subsidy for Wang Youmin and his family to bring everyone to work together and to hire Wang Yunduo. A lollipop automatically deducted 0.5 points, and now there are 99.5 points left.

  Wang Youmin and his wife were happy and distressed when they saw a lollipop with 0.5 points.

  They were happy because they saw that their daughters could eat snacks that were very inconspicuous before the end of the world!

  Now is the end of the world. There are zombies outside. Many people don't even have enough to eat. When they are still fleeing from famine, they can already eat lollipops in their base!

  This requires strong material reserves and safety guarantees to achieve this!

  But at the same time, they couldn't help but feel a little distressed.

  It's not easy to earn points. One point can be exchanged for a pound of rice!

  Their daughter used half the money to buy a lollipop!

  This is too expensive!

  It seems that they will have to watch their daughter's consumption in the future to prevent her from spending all the points in her account!

  "Lord, I would like to exchange some supplies!" At this time, Li Gang said, "I have been given out bean sprouts these days, can I trade them?"

  "Of course." Han Qingxia nodded.

  Li Gang immediately ran back and took out the five kilograms of bean sprouts he had distributed.

  After taking the scale, a notification sound came from the store immediately.

  "Dip - Five pounds of bean sprouts have been detected, which can be redeemed for 2.5 points. Do you want to redeem it?"

  "Exchange!"

  The price of vegetables is half that of grain.

  After Li Gang finished trading the bean sprouts, he immediately went over to check his account. Sure enough, he had 2.5 more points in his account!

  When everyone heard this, they were all filled with surprise and excitement.

  They went into the store one after another, buying goods for those who bought them, and redeeming points for those who redeemed them. You could just hang out without buying anything!

  Here are the most common basic supplies, such as rice, flour, grains and oils, daily necessities such as salt, sugar, paper towels, sanitary napkins, etc., as well as a small amount of snacks, such as lollipops, cola, and buns that make you feel like you are back to the end of the world.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[快穿]神級反派修煉日記_龍女夜白【完結+番外】
嫁君歡_說給月亮【完結+番外】
僞裝綠茶後成了萬人迷_逆魚陛下【完結】
農門嬌妻:将軍要耕田_秋秋的小棉襖【完結】
名門第一千金_順子【完結】
人氣NPC在逃中[無限]_29号老房子【完結】
長公主驸馬是個算命哒_鲸嶼Freya【完結】
死遁後我被迫成了海王_晏舒舒【完結】
專題推薦 > প্রাচীন 古代言情 | 煙波江南 | 東籬菊隐 | | সিচুয়ান অতিথি | াইডিং স্কুল | ইয়িনও | ়াও শুই জুয়াঞ্জে | বুয়েন সানজিউ | 千年一歎ইইবাই | | ঝুগে ফ্যান | বনে কুয়াশা আছে | বালিশ ছিঁড়ে এখনও ঘুমাচ্ছে |蜀客 | 鮮橙 | 折一枚針 | 骁騎校 | 音蝸 | 不止是顆菜 | 潇水玄舸 | 不問三九 | 小白蓮一柏君 | 諸葛扇 | 林中有霧 | 簾重 | 蘭拓 | 撕枕猶眠 | 彩虹魚 | 燈火明亮 |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023