Lu Qiyan looked at him deeply and walked inside without anyone else.

  This is the core area of ​​the mission and no one is allowed to enter.

  As soon as he entered, Han Qingxia immediately took out the key card and said, "Yangzi, put the dogs and supplies into the car first, and park the car at the door."

  "yes!"

  Xu Shaoyang glanced inside worriedly, then turned around and took the dogs upstairs first.

  As soon as he left, Tang Jian and others immediately gathered around Han Qingxia, "Sister, is there any danger inside?"

  "Sister, what's in it?"

  At this moment, the lights in the isolation room in front of Han Qingxia suddenly turned on, and all of them saw the scene inside the observation glass window.

  Instantly, everyone was stunned.

  Because they saw that behind the glass plate were densely packed corpses.

  All the bodies were incomplete.

  Some legs had only two leg bones left, some had their bellies hollowed out, and some had more than half of their heads chewed off.

  There were black blood stains everywhere in the isolation room, and everything was in a mess.

  It looks like a murder scene from a horror movie.

  And what shocked them the most was that they saw a small child inside.

  "Look!" Tang Jian pointed in shock at the child holding a female corpse in the corner.

  The child looked to be only five or six years old. She was swaying back and forth in the arms of the female corpse, as if that was her mother, coquettishly begging for a hug.

  However, everyone saw the child turn his head.

  Everyone's breathing stopped for a moment.

  Because that's not a cute child's face.

  It was a face like a ghost child in a horror movie.

  Her face was black and blue, and her eyes that should have been innocent and innocent were empty and scary. The little white dress on her body was full of blood. She was holding the doll tightly in her hands. She felt the breath of someone outside through the glass window, and the zombie baby rushed in. They tilted their heads.

  When she opened her mouth, black blood instantly remained, and a piece of rotten heart septum fell from the corner of her mouth.

  She was just chewing on a corpse!

  Before Tang Jian and the others could recover from the shock of seeing a zombie child.

  Then, something that made their scalps tingle appeared.

  They saw, one, two, three...twelve, thirteen.

  A dozen little zombies crawled out from among the scattered corpses!

  They all stared directly at them.

  Han Qingxia's eyes suddenly darkened when she saw the child zombie.

  Because she knew that it was completely different from common sense.

  The little zombies are far more powerful than the grown zombies!

  Children's mutated zombies retain their body's flexibility and agility!

  Zombie children are more ferocious and full of attack power. Moreover, the degree of mutation of zombie children is much higher than that of ordinary zombies! ! !

  Almost all of them will enhance strength and speed!

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  The little zombies in the isolation room felt the breath of living people, and they all excitedly threw themselves against the glass wall.

  Each impact they made left a spiderweb of glass cracks in the glass wall, which was far stronger than the rest of the room.

  At this moment, a sharp scream broke out in the isolation room.

  "ah--"

  Wang Mengwei's scream.

  The little zombies that were attacking Han Qingxia and the others heard the sound and all rushed towards the isolation room.

  Immediately afterwards, they heard gunshots.

  When Tang Jian and others saw this, they all rushed inside desperately.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023