Because that's not what they pressed in the elevator to go to the negative floor!

  But there was someone on the first floor below who pressed the elevator to go up!

  Chapter 60 Meeting Lu Qiyan's team again

  The elevator rushed to the basement level.

  Han Qingxia, who was inside the elevator, checked all the floors.

  However, the elevator does not stop anywhere, as if there is priority, the upward request at the bottom is processed first.

  Carry all the creatures in the elevator quickly towards the bottom.

  Han Qingxia's mind was spinning rapidly in the elevator.

  She stared closely at the elevator, which looked like she had seen a ghost, and began to deduce countless possibilities in her mind.

  First of all, it definitely can't really be a ghost.

  Even if the world ends and zombies are rampant everywhere, there will be no ghosts!

  Furthermore, if you take a step back, there really are ghosts in this world, so how stupid is it to scare ghosts by pressing the elevator!

  If you have this ability, why don't you cause a wave of elevator crashes, reduce the dimensionality and kill everyone, and do a little psychological defense?

  Forgive Han Qingxia's blunt statement, as long as they don't directly cause physical harm to her, they are all rubbish!

  The option of ghost has never been in Han Qingxia's consideration.

  An absolutely bad guy like her, she's afraid of fire, guns, shells, and people, but not ghosts!

  Ghosts are not as scary as her.

  Then, assuming that the elevator malfunction is eliminated, the person who presses the elevator must be a creature that exists on the physical level.

  The first is humans, the second is zombies.

  People...Zombies....

  Will zombies press the elevator?

  Unless it is accidentally touched, it will definitely not be pressed.

  But the only thing Han Qingxia was not sure about was whether this place was where the zombie king was.

  If it was the top zombie king I heard about in my previous life, it might be possible to open an elevator.

  But she really wasn't sure, because she had never been to a place like this and fought against the zombie king.

  Furthermore, this is the early stage of the apocalypse. Even if super zombies can be bred here, they probably won't be that powerful in the early stages.

  Therefore, the probability is higher that it is still human.

  She turned to look at Xu Shaoyang.

  The two exchanged glances and immediately made it clear what they were thinking.

  Be it humans or zombies.

  Whoever is outside today will die!

  "Ding--"

  The elevator descends level by level.

  When we landed on the last floor, the door finally opened.

  The only light was cast inside the elevator, the only light source shining in the darkness outside.

  The moment the elevator door opened, the people outside were obviously shocked.

  because.

  "Woof woof woof!"

  There were six dogs in the elevator! ! !

  The dogs pounced on the waiting crowd outside.

  There were only two people outside.

  Three dogs pounced on a person, quickly and accurately, catching them off guard.

  The speed was too fast and the incident happened suddenly.

  No one expected that there would be a dog in this uninhabited building!

  But obviously, these two people were not simple. After they were knocked down, they reacted quickly.

  Fight to fight, draw a gun to draw a gun, fight back to fight back.

  But at this moment, two extremely fast figures jumped out of the elevator.

  One on the left and the other on the right, their movements were dazzlingly fast. The two people who took the initiative clicked, clicked, and were extremely fast. They all had the skills of top special forces and cooperated with the dogs.

  In less than three seconds, the weapons of the two people who were knocked down by the dogs outside were confiscated.

  "Crack!"

  The gun was loaded, and Han Qingxia's black muzzle was pressed against one of the people's forehead. After controlling the outside, she finally had time to see who was outside.

  She lowered her head and faced the face of a slightly immature young soldier.

  The young soldier was obviously shocked when he saw Han Qingxia.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023