Water issues were quickly resolved.

  With the improvement of people's livelihood, the two basic basics of water and electricity, the residents of Han Qingxia's loyalty to Han Qingxia has skyrocketed, and their sense of belonging has also increased.

  Follow Han Qingxia as the days go by and become more and more prosperous!

  Then there is the aspect of resource exchange.

  Han Qingxia's manpower is really short, and running back and forth every day to exchange things is a waste of labor. She has arranged a market for the base. In addition to the most basic supplies, she will come together to open a base market for everyone on the first and fifteenth day of every month. Daily necessities are brought out for unified transactions, and everyone can buy and buy on that day.

  For very scarce resources, you can contact Wang Yunduo and ask her to redeem them at her air raid shelter.

  Her territory still does not allow anyone to enter.

  For this reason, Han Qingxia also arranged a small bicycle for this little girl.

  Now is a special era, everyone needs to engage in production work, and children are also important human resources.

  Furthermore, Han Qingxia gave Wang Yunduo tax exemption as salary. This was not bullying a child.

  In an era of scarce resources, everyone must be useful!

  Like the small base where Han Qingxia worked in his previous life, all the children were treated as adults and the adults were treated as slaves. There was no protection for children and the elderly at all. If you were incapable of working, you would just be kicked away by the base!

  The base doesn't need to be a waste that can only be used as a burden!

  Children have to do things too.

  But in fact, if people from the base outside saw how hard everyone was working in their midsummer base, they would really have to squeeze their heads to join in!

  Other bases are now in chaos.

  A large number of refugees are pouring into the base. Food is scarce and resources are tight. A group of people have no way to survive even if they just want to earn a bite to eat!

  The children here have things to do and earn points, it's like a paradise! Holy place on earth!

  With her settlement, the land near the villa area was reclaimed, and crops with high yields and fast growth periods, such as potatoes and sweet potatoes, were planted.

  Everyone really started production work, and her base was really on the right track.

  The prosperity value of Han Qingxia's base has increased by thirty!

  Rural villages are becoming more and more attractive.

  When the crops are harvested and everyone has resources, the prosperity of the base will become higher and higher!

  After these two days of management construction, Han Qingxia could finally take a breath, but at the same time she also felt that she was missing something very important.

  That's manpower.

  She was so short-staffed.

  Only one Xu Shaoyang is not enough.

  Xu Shaoyang was already too busy to help her take care of the air-raid shelter.

  Now he has to get up an hour earlier every day to clean up the air-raid shelter inside and outside. More vegetables in the vegetable field are about to be harvested, and many fruit trees have begun to bear fruit. Xu Shaoyang also has to cook and clean, and wait for people to go up and down the air-raid shelter. And from time to time, Han Qingxia would ask him to go to the residential area.

  None of the donkeys in the production team are as capable as him.

  This is because Han Qingxia had the help of the radar system and the drone system. If there were wandering zombies invading the territory, the drones would eliminate them.

  Otherwise, she and Xu Shaoyang would really be too busy.

  At this time, a voice suddenly came from Han Qingxia's mind.

  "Bit - the super lord system is activated."

  "Capture the Western United Pharmaceutical R&D Factory in City A and reward the host with an electronic butler!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  What a pillow for sleepiness!

  The most powerful auxiliary is the system!

  The system rarely releases tasks, but every time it is a powerful assist.

  "Yoko! Get out!"

  "yes!"

  Xu Shaoyang, who was washing the dishes, immediately washed the dishes, stood up without saying a word, picked up his equipment and went out!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023