Renegade 2

I couldn't understand the phase of time, as I had dived a bit too deep into my thoughts. A host came in greeting me with a straight face, I shifted my self.

She served me pancakes covered deliciously in walnut caramel. I thanked her for the meal and took a bite. The sweetest thing I ever ate in my life is this! It was awfully embarrassing to admit that, I couldn't have enough of it.

I had some more bites and left the remaining there. I felt lathergic sitting ideal there, so i stood up to start the movie which was being displayed on the monitor.

For no reason I felt as if someone is keeping an eye on me keenly, I looked around to see if there are any cameras capturing everything I am doing.

None of them was there, so I just shrugged it off thinking it was just because of my travelling sickness.

I usually feel sick while travelling, especially when it's roadside. Like a  creeping nightmare, I would vomit the whole time and it wouldn't stop until I take a complete dosage of the particular medicine.

Today, I didn't feel much as there was a spark inside me telling me to wait patiently for something that is impatient for me too. I felt as if everything was going to be as it was before I met the person who I unimaginably like.
or
Love?

"You must be ready for the landing by next two minutes, please don't hurdle just sit piously". Some announced from the speaker in my cabin.

I inhaled deeply, excited to see the place I died for.Happiness was in loads to me at the moment, I couldn't contain my impatience.

𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 😅.
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎!