Rain

It has started raining now. I had been sleeping on the couch outside on the balcony. My sleep was sadly disturbed when the cold rain drops woke me up.
So, now here I am inside the large warm room.

The clock on the wall ticked 7:00.
It was dark from the outside. The rain drops were dripping down the glassed
door. It looked like it was winter already.

The door opened. He came in all wet.
Toned abs, muscled arms was all I was focused on. His chest was heaving up and down as if he came back from a war.
His hair was wet making him more attractive. His facial features were gleaming.

I was too much into staring that for a second I forgot he is 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣.

He just walked into the large washroom attached to our room. I felt disappointed.

Did he just ignore me?

But the thing that bothered me was why did I even care if he ignored me?
Why did it effect me?

Soon, I heard the shower inside the washroom open. Steam was all I could see merged with a bit of skin colour from where I was sitting. I somehow hated the fact that the door to the washroom is made of glass 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐝 blurred.

I moved my eyes to the other side of the room.

Is he gonna torture me again?
I asked myself.

The door of the steamy bathroom opened revealing jimin. A towel wrapped around his torso.
Water droplets dripping from him hair. He looked at me "Are you fine now"? He asked
I gulped slowly and nodded.
" Don't you have a mouth, why do you always keep nodding "? He asked clearly annoyed at my actions.
I was nervous now. " Y-yes I a-am fine n-now" I said.
"Can you walk on your own, with that thing"? He pointed towards the glucose stand.
" Y-yes" I answer. " Get out then" He said with a straight face.

Did I hear him right?

I stood up and dragged the stand with me. I didn't know where to go. I could have asked him but I didn't have the courage to.

I opened the door with my weak hand and looked at him expecting him to tell me where to go. But he was busy choosing clothes for himself.

I walked out of the room. The bright light showed me the path but I didn't know the way. I kept walking through the hallways feeling heart broken.

Like how could he just tell me to 'get out'? That was harsh.

I reached a door. It had prints of bunny masks. Black and long.
I tried to bang on the door but I remembered baekhyun told me not to.

I hit the door with my shoulder hoping someone would opened it from inside.
"1,2,3 go"! I banged on the door hardly.
My shoulder had started hurting too.

Out of nowhere, the door opened.
Jungkook stood there in his baggy sweatshirt and joggers. Engulfed in his manly perfume he spoke.
" Can I ask why were you trying to break the freaking door of mine"? He asked.
"I-I have nowhere to g-go right now, so I t-thought_" I paused.
"To come and bang on my door" He rolled his eyes. I looked down embarrassed.
He moved aside letting me enter his dark room.
It had black curtains, a large sized bed, dim lights. A large window occupying the space of the whole wall was covered with raindrops. It was still raining.

I went towards the window and saw the backside of the mansion. It was all covered with thick forests.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 ☺.