Lips

"Stand up" he said. I didn't have control on my body. I sat there there without moving."Does that mean you are desperate for the punishment".My ears twitched up hearing the word "PUNISHMENT".

I got control of my body and stood up as fast as I could.
My heart was beating fast as I started to think what was going on in his mind.

What was he going to do to me?
What else was waiting for me now?
What did I ever do to deserve this?

I started shivering. He stood up from his chair and walked towards me. I just wanted to run away right now.
He was infront of me gazing at my lips. He pulled out his hand and wiped something from my lip. Something that I didn't knew about started to flow from my bottom lip. I looked down at his finger and saw blood on it . Maybe the slaps were too hard that they caused my lip to bleed.

I am used to it.

I looked up at him again. He gave me a familiar, dark smirk and left the dinning area.

I didn't know what to do.

Someone from the men sitting on the dinning table cleared his throat.
I averted my gaze towards the sound and saw four men sitting there.
I only recognised Jungkook. I only know him and Jimin in this place.
One of the men looked up at me and started checking me out from head to toe. I felt uncomfortable by his gaze.
"Well looks like we got a chance to introduce ourselves" He said.  "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.
"The most dangerous fighter of the underground. He stated.
Second one sitting beside him spoke.
He had grey eyes ,black hair and a reassuring smile."I am Jung Hoseok".
"The best snipper of the underground.
He spoke winking at me. I smiled a little.
Jungkook looked at me.
"I don't need to introduce myself".
"Do I"? Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow at me. I shaked my head as a no. " I am Min Yoongi"."The hacker of this group. The guy with pale face, greenish hair and sleepy eyes spoke with his eyes closed.
I cleared my throat.
" I am Y/N- "
"We know" The guy named yoongi cut me off.

I simply shut my mouth before another word would leave my mouth.
Suddenly the sound of footsteps filled the whole room. I looked up and saw
Jimin entering the room with chains in his hands. He stormed towards me and pushed me hard. My butt landed on the cold floor. My head bumped on the hard surface under me. I closed my eyes as an impact.

A wince left my mouth as my eyes started to fill up with tears. He bent down and looked at me with a look of pity on his face. His hair was messed up. His forehead was full of sweat beads. He pulled my leg and tied my ankle with the chain. He tightened it.
In no time, I was being dragged.

"A-ah" A scream left my mouth. My back was being rubbed with the hard floor on which he was dragging me. I tried to stop him by spreading my hands over the flooring. He started dragging me through the hallway.

"Ji-Jimin" I cried. I started crying loudly. I could feel the pain. It was intense. I just wanted to end this.
This is unbearable.

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

He didn't even give a shit at how miserable my state was. He stopped in front of the door of the torture room.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 ❤

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 ❤