First meeting

Y/N was returning back from her college.

She took an alley way to get a short cut .while she was walking she  suddenly heard some strange sounds from the side.

When she reached there she saw a man begging for mercy and the second one was aiming a gun on the man ,at last he clicked the trigger and bulled peirced through the mans body and unfortunately, I screamed and he noticed me .

Seeing him glancing at me I started running for my life I don't know why but somehow I felt strange.
As I was running I heard footsteps behind me I fastened my pace the footsteps did too.

Just by time someone grabbed me by my waist I jerked back looking at the person in the eye.
And it was no one other than the mafia PARK JIMIN?!

Am I dreaming?
Yes it was the same man I saw on the news yesterday
But somehow his features were mesmerizing!
He forced his grip on my waist and he moved his eyes indicating something when I looked down
THE FCK?!

He was holding a freaking gun on my waist sweat beads started forming on my forehead my voice was stuck in my throat he glanced at me and signalled his men something and they started dragging me to the car I didnt notice a car earlier? I tried to stop them but it was of no use .

For the last time I glanced back at the man I was terrified to look at but he just smirked?

WHAT DOES THAT smirk MEAN?
the engine started and I jerked back at the sudden exceleration.

WTF IS HAPPENING?
AM I DREAMING?

WTF IS HAPPENING? AM I DREAMING?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 😌🍂

Dear Kidnapper |J.M|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें