Cupboard

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my morning face. I winced as I tried to stand up, my back hurts a lot.

I looked around to fine no one in the room. It was only me.
Alone.

I slowly stood up and walked towards the washroom right next to the balcony. I took a warm bath . Pouring the shower gel on my hands ,I applied it on my body. It felt like normal to me even if it wasn't.

I wrapped the towel around my body and came out of the steamy bathroom.

I didn't have no clothes in here, so I straightly went to Jimin's room.
Internally, hoping he shouldn't be there.

I slowly opened the door, the towel around my body slowly loosening as I strech my hand a bit.
I held it with my other hand.

I peeked my head inside and thankfully he wasn't here.
I slowly went up to his cupboard, opening it up to find clothes.

Gucci, Chanel, Dior, Celine, Bvlgari, Louis Vuitton and what not.
I started asking myself if I should wear one of the Gucci shirts, as I had no othere choice.

I picked one of the expensive branded shirts he had kept in his cupboard.
It smelled like him. His manly cologne
is something I can never forget.

I quickly wore it. For legs, He had some joggers in there too, I chose one and tightened it around my waist.
I left my hair wet as I didn't find a dryer in the room.

I walked downstairs to find something to eat as I was starving.
My stomach was letting out ugly sounds, making me embarrassed.

I feel weird as I saw no one downstairs, not even a single maid.
I just shrugged it off thinking, I woke up early.

I went to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator. It was filled with normal food supplies. I just grabbed a packet of sausages and some raw eggs.

I cracked open the eggs mixing them in the small bowl. The sausages I fried looke crispy making my mouth water even more.
I fried the eggs and added some salt on top of it rolling it around the sausage.

I smiled as the meal tasted good enough to make me full. I poured some water in the glass, and drank it right away.

I was now walking around the mansion. It was the first time I felt free, without chains. It looked so mesmerizing, the whole place.

Suddenly, the bell rang indicating someone was outside.
I went towards the door, ready to open it.

I stopped on my steps, thinking if it was a good idea to open the door without anyone's permission.
I peeped through the small hole present near the door handle.

All I saw was black, maybe whosoever was outside covered it with something. I felt uncomfortable.

Why would anybody do that?

I slowly walked backwards as someone started banging on the wood made door. I was terrified.

Who could it be?

As far as I knew it wasn't the main entrance to the mansion. It was the one the connected the backyard. The place I saw from Jungkook's room last night.

I started running upstairs as the door started to break a bit in the middle.
"S-Someone is breaking in" I screamed hoping someone would hear me.
I tripped over some stairs, as I heard loud footsteps downstairs. I stood up fast and ran into a room, I didn't enter before. I didn't know any place to hide. So I jumped into one of the cupboards present there. It had clothes , a lot of them.
I stuffed myself inside the same cupboard.

Soon, I heard the the door creak.
My heart was thumping in my chest.
My eyes full of tears. I clutched my hand around my head , as immense fear ran in my body.

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦. 🙃