Flight

I woke up yawning the tiredness out of my body. Stretching my arms, I stood up and tied my hair into a messy bun. I slowly walked to take a shower. The water dripping on my whole body felt refreshing for sure.

I came out, the new perfume lingering around me. I wore my slippers and opened the door to move downstairs.

No one in the kitchen, and the dining area. Where did everyone go?

"Wooh"! Somebody screamed behind me. I stumbled and fell while my heart almost burst out. I looked up to find jungkook laughing his ass off.

The fck!?

" What's your problem"? I asked him, while I stood up. "Nothing it's just my duty to freak the shit out of you". He said laughing.
This bitch needs to be taught a lesson. " Ya"! I ran behind him while he smacked my head. He runs up the stairs, I running behind him as fast as I can.

He suddenly stopped, looking at me he poke his tongue out at me. "You are so dead today"! I chased him again down the stairs.

I stop, breathing tons of oxygen. My lungs are about to dry because of inhaling through my mouth. The door behind me opens as Jimin comes out, hair messy, shorts till his upper thigh, rubbing his eyes.

How different he looks? I said to myself. He looked at me and yawned.
" You packed you things right"?  He asks in his morning deep voice. I nodded, while trying to catch my breath.

"You tired"? Jungkook yelled from downstairs. I gulped down the thick amount of saliva in my mouth.

He walks closer to me, right I front of me he deeply inhales. " The perfume you got me " I said with my eyes closed.
"I see" He looks at me and tucks my hair behind my ear.

My heart is gonna surely burst if he doesn't stop. "Jungkook"? He calls.
Yeah hyung"? Jungkook replies with  banana milk in his hands.
"When is our flight"? He asks while clearing his throat.

"In an hour" He replies gulping down his milk. "Alright, I gotta take a shower" He says and turns to walk into his room. "And inform the drivers" He reminds jungkook beside me.

"Mm" Jungkook replies.
I look at him remembering how he smacked me earlier. I grab his banana milk and run. "Y/n"! He screams while chasing me.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 .
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 😪.

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 😚