Kiss

We stopped in front of the door of the torture room. The thoughts of being drowned like last time haunted me. I tried my best to think positive.

He clicked on the lockpad on the door.
He started tapping on numbers.

1_6_4_0_2

Yess! I recalled it in my mind making sure I remember it. I wish I get a chance to escape this hell. The door opened without any sound. He dragged me in, as soon as I moved my eyes to get in the situation.

I saw different tools hanging on the walls.
Chainsaw, metal blindfolds, chains, axes, different sized blades.

It had a pool in the corner. The lights under it reflected some light. I was shaking. My forehead started producing sweat. "Scared I see". He said turning towards me. "It's nothing ,doll". He smiled and bent on his knees and started to open up the chains on my ankles. At that point, I felt releif. He stood up and dragged the chains with him.

I could try to run away right at the moment. Debating with myself, I daringly stood up and started running towards the door. Unfortunately, a piece of the chain was still attached to my left ankle.

The dingling sound of the chain filled up the whole room. I didn't stop running. The door was now in front of me but unknowingly I bumped to the
door harshly.

Dang!

It was closed. So, stupid of me to think he would have left it open. I closed my eyes knowing something terrible was going to happen to me. I sighed.

"Too bad" He chuckled. "I didn't expect what you just did".
I turned around to try to apologize.
But what he did left me shocked at my place.

He freaking kissed me on my lips.

I was too stunned to speak . He tilted his head while sucking my bottom lip.
The cut on my lip from yesterday stang a bit.

But I could get used to it.

A/N pov
That's my y/n 🌚

Back to y/n pov

I didn't know what to do with it.
Kissing a killer was the last thing I would want to do. He bit my upper lip asking for permission to enter his tongue in my mouth. I didn't want him to vomit in my mouth after he enters his tongue in my stinky mouth.
I was about to scream but he took the chance and entered his tongue. He started exploring my mouth using his tongue. I was out of breath and he was too. So he pulled away and started breathing heavily.
"That was hot" He exhaled.

Jimin pov

As excepted she started running but I closed the door before she could reach it. "Too bad"
" I didn't expect what you just did"
I said and walked towards her.
She was sweating way too much making me proud of myself to see her scared of me. She looked up at me. Her lip was bruised making it swelled up. I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed her on the lips. Her lips were soft and delicate. She seemed shocked by the action. I sucked on her bottom lip asking for the entry but she presses them together clearly denying it. But I forced my tongue and finally I could explore her pretty mouth. Her mouth tasted like smoked salt

I pulled away and started breathing fast. "That was hot" I said looking down at her cleavage.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛🙏
𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎