Noah x Cody (pt. 2)

This is part two of my noah x cody oneshot! Thank you thatweirdtr4nskid for the request!

A recap: Noah and Cody knew each other. before the show and Noah kissed Cody's ear (and Noah has a crush on Cody)

Noah was really regretting kissing Cody's ear. He was asleep but seriously, he should have control over his mouth!

He was the last person to leave the cabin and he walked to the mess hall, with nobody around.  He trudged inside and grabbed a tray of food. He looked around but the only available seat was next to Cody...

He sat down next to the brown-haired boy and started to eat his food, while Cody talked to Owen.

"Oh hey Noah" he said quickly and returned to his conversation with the big guy.

Noah lowered his head, now he knew Cody was embarrassed by Noah kissing his ear. He knew what he had to do...

Fail the challenge and intentionally get kicked off!

Noah followed his team to the gymnasium. Chris announced the challenge of today: dodgeball!!

This was going to be easy.

He volunteered to sit out and dropped a couple sarcastic comments on his way. he started to read his book, trying to ignore the campers around him. Ok, the camper around him. Cody.

He peeked over his book to see Cody absolutely decimating that girl Katie from the other team. He smiled and cheered a bit.

As the game continued, Noah made even more sarcastic comments and even got knocked over by a dodgeball! The poor twink!

The Bass ended up winning and Noah knew what to do! He made a final sarcastic comment, sealing his fate. His team, save Justin, Trent, and Owen, filed out of the room in dissapointment.

The elimination ceremony was so close and the Gophers had taken turns voting in the confessional. 

Noah sat on one of the steps, leading up to one of the Gopher cabins, tracing circles in the mud with a stick. Cody came up and sat next to him.

"You were really mean during the dodgeball game." he said, blunt and to the point.

"Umm, yeah." Noah replied

"You're probably going to get kicked off."

"Mmmhmm." Noah said, nonchalantly. Acting as if that wasn't intentional.

"Well, it's giving me the perfect opportunity to do something."

This piqued Noah's interest and he turned to face Cody

"My parents and I are moving and I don't think I'll ever see you again, so here." and Cody kissedd Noah.

He froze. He didn't know what to do. His crush was kissing him! Cody's hands were tangled in Noah's hair and Noah loved it. Just as he was going to deepen the kiss, Cody broke it and stood up. Brushing dirt off his pants.

"Well, see you at the elimination ceremony" he said, his face a little flushed

Noah sat there, stunned. He was actually happy, his crush had kissed him and they were spending the summer together!

Wait...

Wait.

Wait!

Fuck.

Noah was getting kicked off.

He put his head in his hands, and stayed there until Gwen picked him up by the collar and deposited him in a seat.

He held out a little hope and crossed his fingers, maybe his team wouldn't kick him off.

It was between him and Lindsay...He was a sure fire winner, but Chris called Lindsay's name.

"What!" Noah said, indignantly "Are you kidding me?"

"You need to earn a little something called respect. Turkey." Leshawna said and everybody threw their marshmallows at him.

"Whatever, I'm outta here." Noah said, his voice sounding twinkier than normal, because of his frustration.

He walked the Dock of Shame, rode the Boat of Losers, and arrived at Playa des Losers. All as a sad gay...

[590 words] Thank you guys so much for the support on this book! I promise I will write your request soon. (and update tdhs)

For now, don't forget to vote, read some other stories, and comment your request (ship and setting please) below!

Got that youtuber ahhh outro

Love you guys!!