Noah [Angst]

TW: Self-harm, alcohol, under-age drinking

"Bye Noah!" my mom yells from downstairs. She and my stepdad are going out for a date night. I'm home alone because my sisters are all out doing stuff. I plug in my headphones, wandering downstairs, wondering if Al texted me back. The last message I got from him said "Fyi, I'm not ur bf anymore." 

I look around the kitchen, opening cabinets and searching for a snack. I open a lower cabinet and see some wine and vodka. It won't hurt to have a sip, right? I just need to drown out my senses. 

I pick up the bottle and a cup, pouring some of the alcohol into it. I down it in just a second. It burns the back of my throat, but god my head feels so...clear. I pour another cup, gulping it down just as fast. And another. And another. Another. Another. Another. I pick up the bottle swallowing the rest of the liquid. 

I grab another bottle, uncorking it and taking a swig. 

A few hours later the door opens. Shit. I try to get up but I'm too sleepy, too tired, too exhausted. "Noah!" my sister Katie exclaims "What the hell?? Are you ok??" I groan and her girlfriend appears in my eyesight "Noah!" she exclaims "Here Katie, grab his legs and we'll put him in his room. 

They pick me up and drag me to my room, setting me on the bed. "I'll be right back." Sadie says. Katie takes this time to explore my room, she looks through my trash to find a a razor with dried blood on it. 

"Noah!" she exclaims. "What is this?" 

"I don't know." I say, sobbing "I don't know Katie, please don't tell mom, please."

"Fine." she says "But, don't ever do this shit again." I nod as Sadie comes back into my room, carrying a mug of coffee. 

"Here you go." she says sweetly. We hear the front door open and I groan. "Don't worry, Noah." Katie reassures "We'll tell them you're sleeping."I smile up at her, tears still streaking my face. "Thanks Kate" I say. "Of course." she says

[358 words] Damn this sucks...um hope you like it!

Feel free to comment a request in the comments lol