Scott x Lightning (Satire)

TW and CW: Sex and stuff. Also all typos are intentional.
Btw this is my first time writing satire/any type of smut, so please be kind

Scott arrived on Total Drama All-Stars by falling into a lake. During the fall I mentioned before he noticed the plump and voluptuous buttocks of fellow camper, Lightning.

He blushed and smiled his dick hardening at the sight of Lightning's white hair. Then he fell into the water.

Later during the challenge Scotty-Wotty was scared because of his stupid shark-phobia. He held onto a rock to protect him from the dark and deep waters below. He did this because it was his time to dive (duh, u stupid btch).

Lightning came up behind him and tried to yank Scott off the rock. His dick soon got as hard and stiff as the rock.

"Please bbg." Scott moaned quietly. Lightning arms made him feel safe as they slowly crept down to his belt.

"Sha-what." Lightning said and Scott couldn't hold on anymore. Lightning's voice was just too sexy-wexy.

They fell backward and Scott felt a hard erection against his ass. Lighting hit the Drama Machine and it fell off the cliff. It fell apart to reveal a hot Spaniard. Scott's jeans almost couldn't take it anymore.

The villains won and that night Lightning tip-toed to Scotty's room. He knocked on the door and it opened to reveal the dude jerking off.

"Sha-Scott?" Lightning said.

"Oh. Lightning."

"Is that a sha-picture of sha-me?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Well let me cum over there."

"Ok."

Lightning pulled off his pants and pulled out some rope from his ass. He went over to Scott and yanked off his pants. He licked the redheads cock and tied his hands to the headboard.

I can't do this anymore. [274 words] I hope you enjoyed this, as well as the song and picture :)

Also tell me if you want me to continue this.

THESE COMMENTS.

Have y'all not read satire oneshots before??????