Total Dramarama IOTS

Umm..yeah. I got this requested to write from someone and I did! I hope you like it!!

Chef was tired. He had to deal with these annoying ass kids everyday. And finally he got a break. Another teacher was coming to help him take the kids to the town aquarium.

They arrived at 8:30 am and Chef signed everybody in. Noah and Duncan were playing around. Cody and Bridgette were playing a clapping game. Izzy and Harold were running around, Leshawna was trying to restrain them. Geoff and Trent were holding hands, scared to see the swordfish and sharks. Owen was eating a corn dog.

"Alright maggots. Get movin'" MacArthur said. She was Chef's assistant and was helping him get the kids in line.

They walked into the first room, a display about pollution and trash in the oceans. Duncan rolled his eyes.

"Why are we even doing this."

Noah giggled. He was secretly enjoying the display, but he was friends with Duncan and wanted to be cool.

"Shut it, maggot." MacArthur yelled, scaring some parents.

Bridgette raised her hand,

"Yes, Bridgette." Chef said in his kindest voice. "Do you have a question?"

"Yes, I do," she responded. "How do we help all the poor turtles and seagulls who've been affected by the plastic in the ocean?"

"Well Bridgette." Chef began to answer when a scream ripped through the air.

"Where's Duncan?" Noah screamed scared shit-less

Trent and Bridgette screamed, they were terrified for their friend. Owen laughed.

"He's probably just playing a prank. Duncan, oh Duncan." He said

They all heard another scream, this time from Geoff. He pointed you at the ceiling to Duncan's body hanging from a noose. His green hair flopped, lazily as his tongue hung out of his mouth. His eyes dripped blood, and blinked for one last time.

"Well I'm out." MacArthur said, hitching up her pants and running out of the room.

The rest of the kids were huddled together, staring up at their deceased friend. A drop of blood fell on Bridgette's face and she screamed a scream that caused everybody to freeze. She scrambled on top of her friends and out of the room running down the glass cased hallways.

Everybody else followed her, Owen tripped and Izzy stayed behind to help him up. A knife swung out of the shadows and plunged into Owen's back. He screeched, his eyes turning black and he reached for Izzy's hand. She backed away slowly and started running. She found Harold tucked away in a corner. She tugged at his hands, urging him to run with her. She would not lose another friend.

A shadow stepped behind her and wrapped its arm around Izzy's neck. She kicked and struggled to get out of the tight embrace. She kicked them in the chest, dislodged their arms. She grabbed Harold's hand and tugged him behind her. She was surprisingly strong for a 5 year old. They made it to the end of the circular hallway before the unknown person's hands wrapped around little Izzy's neck. They held fast, squeezing the life out of her. She dropped to the floor. The last thing she saw was Harold's tear streaked face, mouth open, eyes wide.

Leshawna ran through the halls, she held her hand back behind her. Hoping Harold would grab it. Leshawna didn't feel anything. She turned around, only to get trampled by the rest of her class. She sat up covered in bruises, looking for her best friend or anybody to help her.

"Hello?" she said "Hel-"

She was cut off by a hand covering her mouth. She screamed, but it was muffled under the thick leather of the glove. She struggled and kicked. Her eyes filled with tears, she knew she was a goner.