It was like, he wasn't being himself.

He was different.

More different than the time she was leaving Lahore.

"You have already met mama?" She was shocked to hear that. What was he up to?

"Yes, I met her this morning. I came here yesterday. Must say it's a beautiful city"

"Why you met her?" She asked a dumb question.

"What kind a question is this?" He didn't get what she wanted to say.

"You aren't related to her" She explained herself.

"Maliha! I know her from my childhood. I may not be related to her anymore but she is still my Auntie and, she was very happy to see me!"

"I can't believe you"

"I can't believe at myself" He muttered to himself.

"I am not getting you Burak! We aren't friends. Why you are here to meet me?"

"You are my cousin"

"Oh please!" She couldn't handle it anymore.

"Why are you so mad at me to come here" He chuckled.

"I am not mad. Have a good evening. Enjoy your trip. Allah Hafiz" She walked ahead on her way.

"You didn't tell about the eatries here. I want to eat pasta" He said loudly from behind.

"Use google" She screamed without stopping.

"Koi ese bhi karta hy mehman ke sath. Main ny to pura Lahora dikhaya tha" He complained.

(Is it a way to treat your guest. I gave you a whole tour of Lahore)

"Not interested" She screamed and took a turn into a short street.

He didn't come behind her.

'Silly' He murmured and released a light chuckle.

...

She was upset after meeting Burak. She didn't go home directly. She stayed in a park to refresh her mind.

She couldn't believe he was in her city.

'Did he come for me'

'Does he also think about me'

She entered the house with sadness in her heart, she couldn't understand the reason. Lubna told her excitedly about Burak's visit.

"Burak came to meet me. I couldn't believe my eyes. He is so grown up. I couldn't recognize him. I thought who could come to see me from Pakistan. We have no one there"

"Let me sit mama" She said throwing her coat and bag in the lounge carelessly.

Lubna cleaned the mess she created and kept telling her about Burak's visit.

"I am so happy that he remembered me. When I said that to him, he said how could I forget you auntie you were part of my childhood. He is such a gentleman" Lubna really liked the boy she met after ages.

Gentleman, she laughed in her mind.

"When did he came?" She asked her normally and sat next to her on the sofa.

"In the morning, he took your address from me. Did he came to see you?" She asked.

"Yes he came" She replied thinking about his unexpected visit.

"I asked him to come daily till he is here"

"When is he leaving?"

"After two weeks"

"Why did he came?"

"Due to some office work"

Maliha started laughing this time. His office had no links in London. Why did he lie about it?

"Mama can you stop discussing him and give me food please" She begged her to close her Burak nama.

"One thing I didn't tell you" Lubna said getting up from the sofa.

"What?" She asked with disinterest.

"He is very handsome. He was cute in childhood but he is grown up into a very handsome man" Lubna smiled thinking about the gone days.

'Han handsome to bohat hy kambakhat' She accepted wholeheartedly.

(Yes he is very handsome)

But why did he came?

.........................................................

Maliha never thought he would come to London?

Did you guys liked their reunion scene?

Are you liking the story? Do share your feedback in the comment section 💙

Don't forget to vote ✨