27: Introduced as the little lady of Ruscov.

A M E L L I A

We've been walking for minutes and finally we reached the training room.

We entered the room where everyone is either sparring, doing punches, stretching, or doing some workouts.

But as soon as Alec entered everyone stopped on what they're doing.

"Attention." Alec's cold yet calm voice concurred the whole room and everyone's attention is on us.

"I know none of you have been informed about our sister, Amellia." Alec started off, I could see everyone's curios face. "Amellia Mio Krane Ruscov, she's 17 turning 18. And she will be joining us starting today." Alec announced.

I waved at everyone as greetings.

"Boss, isn't it too early?" One asked.

"I was 4 when I joined." Alec calmly said.

"But still, she's a girl. Her body is much more weaker compared to you Sir." Another one complained.

"Do not belittle girls in our family, our mother kicked someone's ass at the age of 12." Alec coldly said.

I loveeee my Mom! I think she's cool when she was still at the mafia. She left the mafia and rested with her kids after Xandrix and Xendric to focus more on their children.

"Any other complaints?" Alec asked.

A bunch of No, Sir was heard after that question.

"Good-" Alec was then cut off.

Ohh good luck to you my guy.

"But even though she's your sister, we won't go easy on her trainings sir." A woman said.

Well, I don't expect them to do so anyway.

"No one expects any of you to go easy on our sister. But let her get hurt while resting, and you know where you will be." Alec warned.

"Yes, Sir!" Everyone saluted.

"She'll start tomorrow, for today," Alec then looked at me "We will familiarize her with the whole building." Alec continued.

The whole building in one day?! Excuse me?! There is at least 500 rooms and 15 floors in here!

I looked at Alec asking if he's serious.

"Yes I am serious, Lia." Alec responded, I rolled my eyes as a response of annoyance.

"Hey, no rolling your eyes on your older brother, Bambina." Gio reminded.

I just pouted and continued walking with them.

"Hey, what happened about the investigation that they've been doing?" I asked.

"Ah yes, we will be having a meeting later about that." Alec responded.

"But just to make you feel a little better, we found something that will for sure excite you." Gio said.

"Ohhh, okay, I need to know."

"Later."

"Man! I'm curious." I sulked.

"We'll talk about this with our Aunts, Uncles, and Grandpa." Ao said.

"Ao, when did you get here anyways?" I asked.