7: The Secret.

A M E L L I A

We are now sitting in the living room, the younger ones including me are having fun teasing the old ones while the older brothers talks about something.

"Okay, I think it's time to tell her." Alec said, of course referring to me, after all I'm the only lost girl here.

"You haven't?" Uncle Lucian asked

And yes I got to memorize their names and how they look like!

"No, we haven't, well we were supposed to, but knowing you all are coming, then why not tell it all together? That could make sense for her more." Dad said.

"Okay, Okay. Tell me what?" I asked totally confused.

They all looked at me.

"Amellia, please listen carefully, for sure this will shock you. But please stay calm and tell us when you feel uncomfortable, okay?" Giovanni said.

I nodded my head eager to know about what they were hiding from me.

"Amellia, do you know what mafia and yakuza are?" Ojīsan asked.

"I know Mafia, but Yakuza? No, I haven't heard of that. What is that Ojīsan?" I asked.

"They're almost same Magomusume. Only that they came from japan." Ojīsan answered.

I looked at them confused.

"And what's that got to do with us?" I asked.

They all looked at each other, I already have a feeling but heck I need to confirm it.

"We are one of them Figlia." Dad said.

I looked at them shocked but recovered immediately.

"She really is Hara and Ruscov mixed, fuck, if our eyes ain't focused on her, we wouldn't notice how her expression changed, it was so fast. She could change expression faster than any of us." Ao said in complete shock.

"Yeah." Alec and the others agreed while the oldies just smiled.

"So, care to explain?" I said.

"Yeah, so here Figlia. This started with our ancestors. We— my side of family owns 2 mafias, the Italian and the American Mafia, the American Mafia was won by our ancestors and passed down to my grandfather's father then to my grandfather then to your grandfather then to me and then to your brother. So we basically held the position of being the strongest Mafia for ages. While your Mother side of family is the leader of the biggest Yakuza group in Japan, they are well known for it." Dad explained.

"D-Do you kill?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes." Alec answered standing beside our father looking at me with no emotions.

"Innocent one?" I asked again.

"No." Gio answered.

I was relieved with that answer.

I look at them hesitantly, I want to ask this question but I'm scared that this will anger them.

"Ask it Magomusume, we won't be mad." Ojīsan said.