15 : Back home.

A M E L L I A

The painting just arrived and in a few hours we're about to leave.

We have different flights, Me, My Dad, and Brothers will be taking a flight back to New York and while my Grandpa, and Cousins from Italy will of course take a flight back to Italy, and of course the others will stay here.

It's sad to leave but we need to. School is starting on Monday, I need to catch up.

"Ready?" Father asked.

We're done packing and will be on our way to the airport. Our flights first then Grandpa's flight are a few minutes after ours.

"Yeah." I looked around a little, I loved this room, so much.

I went down to the sala with my father to say goodbye.

I hugged each of them, I'm going to miss them.

"I'll miss you all." I hugged Ao who is now crying.

"Why the hell are you crying? It's not like she's going to die. Or go somewhere we won't be able to see her." I elbowed Kio when he said that.

I'll miss this place, but I'm happy that I'll be starting school on Monday.

"Byeee! I'll miss you my baby sister." Ao shouted as I enter the car.

I laughed because of how act.

"For someone as big as him, he's a cry baby." I whispered.

Or whisper in my words. I heard laughter after I said that.

"Well, he's the softest of all of us, Bambina." Alec said.

I just nodded my head not knowing what to say anymore.

I looked outside the car and saw the beautiful scenery of Japan.

I love it here. I wish I could stay more, but I still have catching up to do.

Reminiscing about what happened the past few days.

A lot happened actually, but more importantly, something is off about Fallon.

She seems to be avoiding me now, my brothers haven't told me anything yet, I actually forgot about it after the party because of how tiring it is to talk with those family friends of ours.

But I saw her leaving the house earlier this morning when I went downstairs for breakfast, I tried to talk to her but she simply said she needed to leave and it's like she didn't even noticed me.

I tried asking my brothers again but was interrupted by my grandfather.

"Too deep." I heard Kiann, who is in my left side.

I looked at him confused.

"Nothing, it's just your too deep into your thoughts that you Ignored Dad the whole time he tried talking to you." Uncle Klayyed tried talking to me?

I was that deep in my thoughts?

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized to Uncle Klayyed.

"It's fine, but what is it that your thinking about? If it's possible for us to know." Nothing could go wrong if I tell them right?

"Fallon... I think she's ignoring me." I said.

They all looked shocked for some reason.

"Do you really know that Fallon well?" Dad asked.