24: Thoughts About her.

A/N
I just wanted everyone to know what the Ruscov and Hara brothers think of their little sister, how they see her, how much they love her, I want everyone to know that just because they're not always being seen in hard times, they don't get much of a say and POV doesn't mean they don't care. I would like everyone to know how much this Hara and Ruscov brothers could do and say when it comes to their little sister.

A M E L L I A

"Let's start!" Ao shouted.

I pouted, They're going to talk about the part of my life that I almost don't remember. I barely remember a scene from when I was 3, the only thing I remember is the worst part of it.

"Stop pouting there, Lia. It's not like we didn't love You from the start!" I kept on pouting.

"I don't even remember a thing about when I was 3, I BARELY remember a thing." I said while still pouting.

"That's fine, We're going to say our thoughts about You anyways." Ao shrugged.

"Yeah, now let's start with the oldest!" Tadashi said.

First one is Toshiro.

Toshiro looked at me and smiled a little, "I could still remember how I wanted to touch You through the screen. I was 15 when You were born, I couldn't help but smile knowing that I'll have a sister to protect now and not just some rascals. That day, when I was finally able to touch You, I didn't want to let go. You made me feel happy for some reason, do You know how much I prayed to have a sister? And then You finally came, I was more than happy. You're an angel sent to the devils." Toshiro said and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

I looked at Daichi who is now looking at me. "I was a year younger than Toshiro, so I was 14 when You were born. I didn't smile, but my heart is pounding so hard, I just kept on looking at You, I was so mesmerized. When I saw Your eyes, it feels like I'm looking at shining jewel, an expensive one. I knew from that moment that I'll be ready to lose my life if that means I could protect You." He ended that with a smile.

Next is Akira.

Akira isn't looking at me, instead he's looking at my arms. "That arms of Your are the first part of Your body that I was able to touch, I was 13 and looking at an angel is something new to me, I grew up not with toys, well basically daggers and guns are my toys, I enjoyed them. But when I saw You, I knew I didn't want You to play with the same thing, I even hid all of those in the basement so I could bring You inside of my room without the fear of You getting hurt. I was never fond of small shiny, and bright things, but You, You're a light given to the darkest family." I chuckled at the fact that that's why he's looking at my arm.

Eihei started talking after Akira "14, I know nothing and care nothing about girls, the only girl I lived my life with is Aunts, Mom, and Oba-chan (grandma), but when I saw You I really got super curious, I cared so much. I was so sure that You're a doll, You're a beauty. Now that I think of it, I was probably thinking, how come such a beautiful soul was born in a family full of bloodied hands." For the first time I saw Eihei smile so wide.

Gio is right beside me so I put my head on his shoulders, he then put his arms on my shoulder and now I'm in his chest, resting my head comfortably, I really feel safe when I'm with them.

"Ehem, I was 14 at Italy, helping my father do his job when I received the message that You're born on September 3, 2005 at 1:19 am, Uncle sent us a picture, and Your eyes caught my attention, it's the same as Alec's, I was envious of how beautiful Your eyes were, it's a rare jewel. But it fitted You perfectly, that made me realize that I shouldn't be envious of someone who received what they should. You're the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. And as You grew up, I could see that Your smile and Eyes shine so bright together."