23: Alive

R A V E N

"How is everything going?" I asked.

"Going well, uncle." The girl right in front of me answered.

"Jewel, keep those hands off my dear Niece." I said not paying much attention to the man in front of me who dares to snake his hands in my Niece's waist.

"Oh come on Босс, it's not like we're not in a relationship, right?" He said kissing my Niece in her forehead.

"Yeah, uncle, when will that thing actually die anyways?" She asked.

"Soon." I said.

"Can't we just kill her? I mean right now." She rolled her eyes.

"No, we need her for something." I reasoned.

"Tsk, Your reasoning are never good, Uncle." I looked at her unbelievably.

"Is that how You think of the Brother of Your dumbass of a Father?" I asked seriously.

"I-It's not that uncle. It's just, I'm getting bored, irritated, and impatie—" I didn't let her finish her sentence as it's annoying me more and more.

"I said it'll be soon. Be wary of Your words. I'm not interested in someone who will be like Your full of a shit father. Be useful to me, Evelia." I angrily said.

"Y-Yes, uncle." She lowered her head.

"Leave. Both of You, leave." I commanded.

They left and I was left there thinking of how the hell did those fuckers defeated a gang handled by my sister? How could my sister be such a fool? Our sister is much smarter than that asshat.

But most of all, how dare they lay their hands on my sister, as Sokolov. They'll pay.

And that dumb daughter of my brother are full of mouthshits but isn't even helpful to me. Even Jewel who I trust to be much smarter than those, is being such a sucker for my Niece.

Evelia Marie Sokolov, You may be a beauty, but at least make that beauty of yours usefull.

And that teacher who I even payed for everything didn't help at all.

Do I need to do everything by my self?!

G I O V A N N I

Me, Alec, and Toshiro has been looking after our sister while training for the past few days, the others are working hard to find that Raven.

She's been off school for weeks now, we just take a risk again. We already did that time when we knew something is endangering her life yet we still let her go to school knowing that that's what she wants. And that happened. We're not taking the same risk twice.

Her stubbornness is to the max, it's like being in a conversation with someone pertinacious, I didn't even know that this girl will be so stubborn considering how she will always say Yes to what we say without question.

But I guess that's better, that means she's comfortable enough to say No to us. If she says no then it's a no, but in this case, no is not possible. She'll be studying inside the house for the meanwhile.

"That's great, Amellia. But the way You're holding Your gun is wrong." I said as I walk closer to her.

I held her arms assisting her to the right position and fixing the way she's holding the gun.