8 : Nightmares

A M E L L I A

TRIGGER WARNING (MENTION OF BLOOD, ABUSE, AND SEXUAL ABUSE)

It's was already night, and I'm late, I should be home by 4, it's already 4:05. Even a minute of being late is a sin in this household, Eve's not home today, I can't escape from them today.

They always bring Eve to her Aunts place, well sometimes Eve doesn't agree, but most of the times she can't say no.

Scared for my life I ran as fast as I could, I reached home at 4:15. Oh heck, I'm dead literally.

I'm thinking twice on going in, but heck, I can't go anywhere.

I slowly opened the door and there, right there in the living room is a furious man looking at the television in front of him as if he is waiting for someone.

He looked in my way and grinned widely when he saw me.

"There you are, what time is it?" He asked looking at me up and down.

"You know, your mother isn't here, that means I can do what ever I want with that body of yours." He said.

"No please, Sir please no." I beg as I kneeled.

He just laughed at me.

"Oh oh, look at that beautiful face of yours. That's why a lot of men want to court you." He said trailing his fingers on my face.

"Please..." I kept on begging him.

"That beautiful body..." He pulled me by the waist. "Perfect, I wonder how would it feel to touch that body of yours without any cloth on it." He said smirking.