At the same time, after the system confirmed their identity as residents, all of them suddenly looked at Han Qingxia with admiration and intimacy.

  "You can just call me lord from now on."

  "Yes! Lord Lord!" Everyone called Han Qingxia affectionately.

  Han Qingxia scanned all the zombies on the scene, "Everyone listen to the order, clean the zombies' brains and find out what is in their brains."

  Han Qingxia casually opened the brain of a zombie, picked out a crystal core the size of a rice grain with the tip of the knife.

  When everyone saw this, their eyes lit up.

  "Whoever cleans up more and turns over more will be rewarded!" Han Qingxia gave them another encouragement.

  Everyone immediately started grabbing people to clean up.

  After assigning the task of collecting crystal cores, Han Qingxia looked at Xu Shaoyang and said, "Clean up all the zombies in the factory."

  "yes!"

  She took Xu Shaoyang to the entrance of the rooftop.

  The big iron door here is tied with a thick iron chain, but it can't stop the zombies inside that are as crowded as sardine cans.

  They were howling wildly inside through a crack in the iron door that was as big as a fist.

  Seeing Xu Shaoyang and Han Qingxia walking in, they were even more excited.

  Han Qingxia slashed at the iron chain with the Tang Dao in his hand.

  With a scraping sound, the chain fell into two pieces, and the zombies inside rushed towards them crazily as if they were coming out of a cage.

  However, what greeted them was a super strong high-pressure water column.

  When the water column touches these zombies, it quickly spreads out and turns into water bombs. Under high pressure and high speed, the power of water bombs is comparable to bullets!

  "puff--"

  A series of water bombs hit as many zombies as they came out.

  If other superpowers saw this, they would all be shocked and speechless!

  This, this is so powerful!

  The current level of superpowers generally condenses small water balls, small fire balls, and small earth bags.

  Ding Yi, who stopped Han Qingxia before, has already reached the level of a strong person with his supernatural abilities.

  But Xu Shaoyang raised his hand to create a powerful high-pressure water column, and he could control the shape of water at will. This control has already reached the level of a third-level superpower!

  This was enhanced by Han Qingxia giving him evolutionary fluid every day.

  And there are no side effects!

  By the time other bases began to promote the evolutionary fluid, their combat effectiveness had already been greatly swung away by Han Qingxia!

  What's more, their evolution fluid also has a bunch of side effects!

  There is no comparison in terms of strength!

  Xu Shaoyang, as the main force, rushed out and killed one by one, quickly clearing away the zombies in the safe passage.

  Han Qingxia was lazily standing by with a knife. When he found a fish that had slipped through the net, he went up to make up for it.

  Soon, this safe passage was opened.

  She asked Li Gang and others not to forget to clean up the crystal core here, and led Xu Shaoyang toward the safe passage.

  She had to clean up the zombies inside and outside the factory.

  When the time comes, she will add her Han Qingxia brand to this place and expand it into her territory!

  This large ready-made factory has a large number of ready-made machinery, which will make it easier for her to process food in the future!

  This factory belongs to her!

  Just when they went down to the third floor, Han Qingxia's mental power was shaken.

  In her mind, she clearly felt an energy that was ten times stronger than ordinary zombies!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023