Following this, Han Qingxia's base also noticed changes!

  Chapter 51 His boss is omnipotent

  At this moment, Han Qingxia's tower on the second floor expanded again, pushing towards the mountain behind to cover an area half the size of the air raid shelter.

  Directly above is a large patio that can be opened and closed.

  An oversized control device is located in the center of the tower on the second floor, behind Han Qingxia's crossbow.

  Twenty-four small military drones were parked neatly in the open space in the middle.

  These drones are very small in size and look a bit larger than the drones on the market, but their power is definitely not the toy drones on the market!

  This is a standard military surveillance and attack drone. It has amazing control over the ground and can destroy main battle-level tanks!

  If used in an invasion war, a few waves of drone air strikes would definitely cause the opponent's air defense to collapse!

  First of all, drones are extremely small, difficult to monitor, and extremely costly. If you want to knock them down, you can only use expensive anti-air missiles. Even using relatively cheap individual air defense missiles is not worth the gain!

  A shell costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, and it is a waste of money to use it to hit a drone!

  The prerequisite is to hit it with one shot!

  With large-caliber anti-aircraft guns, the drones here are slightly denser, and the ground anti-aircraft firepower cannot intercept them all!

  It's the same as killing a chicken with a bull's-eye, but it may not succeed!

  The best countermeasure is electronic jamming, causing drones to land or deviate from their intended trajectory.

  However, this is an integrated surveillance and combat drone rewarded by the system!

  The existing level of electronic interference is of no use to Han Qingxia's drone!

  Han Qingxia uses her integrated surveillance and attack drone system in her territory, and it will become an airtight and super strong protection network in her territory!

  Twenty-four drones, with an eight-hour battery life, are divided into three automatic shifts, with two drones in each direction in the four directions of southeast, northwest, and perfect for 24-hour monitoring!

  Han Qingxia looked at the amazing defense system of his base with great satisfaction. Killing zombies today was really worth it!

  At this time, she also noticed a flashing place in the system waiting to be claimed.

  She killed more than a thousand zombies today and exchanged for more than a thousand crystal cores.

  At the same time, there is also a big gift package for crystal core redemption!

  Last time I reminded her that the second gift package can be exchanged for one hundred crystal cores!

  Han Qingxia called Fa Cai over and rubbed Fa Cai's dog's head fiercely, which only made Fa Cai feel dazed for a while and Xia Tian barked with jealousy.

  Han Qingxia hugged the two dogs at the same time and opened the crystal core gift package.

  "Dip - Congratulations on getting Yunnan Baiyao*1!"

  "Dip-reward first aid pill*1!"

  "Congratulations on getting 1,000 pounds of fresh beef!"

  "Dip - Congratulations on getting the solar power panel*100!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Not bad!

  It's a decent, very practical gift package!

  There are medicines, supplies and energy panels!

  She really consumes a lot of fresh meat here. Fresh meat is also sold in the food section of the mall in the system, but Han Qingxia finds it too expensive. She remembers that it is ten points per pound of meat, which is not worth it!

  Reward her with a thousand kilograms of fresh beef. It seems that the beef alone is worth the crystal core that can be redeemed for points!

  And after she received this gift bag, there was still more to come!

  The crystal core redemption area prompts that every thousand crystal cores will unlock a gift pack in the future!

  Han Qingxia redeemed more than a thousand coins at once today, which directly triggered the next big gift package.

  Han Qingxia took it in one go and received it directly.

  "Dip - Rewards with spiritual powers!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Han Qingxia was completely shocked when she heard about this reward!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023