It was quiet around the factory at the moment. There were many abandoned vehicles on the straight roads, all abandoned on the side of the road. A bus plunged into the farmland, the door opened, and there were dried and black blood inside, but Empty.

  It can be predicted that when the incident occurred, the car must have suffered a rough fate. Someone in the car mutated, and the driver plunged under the road and pressed the door door button urgently.

  The people inside were running, escaping, and chasing. This area was extremely chaotic.

  But the factory door is closed.

  Han Qingxia's car drove to the factory, and it was quiet inside.

  Even the security booth was deserted.

  Shouldn't it be a day off that day?

  Impossible. Even if the factory is on holiday, there are a lot of people inside. Moreover, it is a fully enclosed dormitory. The workers take turns to take turns. There are a lot of people inside.

  This is definitely a zombie-infested area!

  Han Qingxia asked Xu Shaoyang to step on the accelerator, and the armored vehicle violently opened the door and entered the huge factory area.

  A very large townhouse soon appeared in front of them.

  It is divided into accommodation building, canteen area, factory building and administrative office building.

  Han Qingxia's car stopped in front of the dormitory building first.

  "Let's go kill the zombies!"

  "good!"

  The car door opens. More free novels +V 13588451110

  Han Qingxia, Xu Shaoyang and eight dogs stood in front of the factory dormitory building.

  Kill the map first!

  Chapter 48 Zombie Factory (please ask for a bookshelf!)

  "Congratulations on getting rich, guard the door! If there is any abnormality, please notify us immediately!"

  "Red, white and white board two are following me, and the others are following Yoko!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  The dogs quickly divided into three teams.

  The two groups gathered outside the dormitory building, leaving Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang, each with three groups.

  At this time, Han Qingxia was facing the wide open door of the dormitory. In front of the door was a row of turnstiles. Cards were required to enter and exit the dormitory building.

  The turnstile at this time had long been cut off, and even if there was power, Han Qingxia would not be stuck.

  All have to be turned over.

  She and Xu Shaoyang looked around carefully and climbed into the turnstile.

  The corridor behind the turnstile was silent, and the doors of all rooms on the first floor were closed.

  Han Qingxia threw a heavy object forward.

  "Dong dong dong--"

  The sound rang out in the quiet dormitory building.

  Suddenly there was a commotion in all the rooms with closed doors, but the corridor remained quiet.

  "Ouch--"

  "Aww--"

  "Ouch--"

  Han Qingxia waited cautiously for three minutes. It was fine. They were all locked in the room.

  There are no zombies roaming outside.

  After determining the general environment, she took Xu Shaoyang to break into the first room.

  The killing officially started.

  This way, you won't be surrounded by zombies that suddenly appear outside.

  "boom--"

  The door to the room was kicked open by Han Qingxia.

  A putrid and pungent stench hit his face from inside.

  Four or five female zombies whined and rushed toward the open door of freedom and the fresh breath of living people.

  It had been too long since they had seen food.

  The eyes of all the zombies are full of bloodthirsty and crazy light, their gray eyes are extremely horrifying, and their rotting and maggot-infested mouths are hooting and hooting, trying to tear apart the creatures outside and eat them alive.

  flutter!

  "Swish, swish, swish!"

  A sharp Tang knife flashed in the air, and what greeted them was the cold light of the knife and the light of water.

  Three zombies' heads were cut off directly, and the remaining two were penetrated by two high-pressure water jets.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023